• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckie

The end is nigh...!

Mornin', RP thread of awesome. Will we go out with a bang or whimper? :D

Hopefully a bang!

prota.png

Ashes

Banned
Good morning RP-GAF...

*rolls over and goes back to sleep*

Then I guess you won't notice all the horrible mean things we are to say about you.

That Lissar is such a ...

Gotcha

Cool little bird.

Gotcha. Again.

In some ways, I can't wait for next year. I want to see how many faces I recognize from this month... that's right, I'm already looking forward to RPJ 2013.

You say this now...but how will you feel when the ravages of time render us all nigh unrecognizable; transformed into withered, snaggle-toothed, crones* of the sort that 19th century Dutch parents would warn their children of the dangers of stealing their glass eyes and monkey paws.

*Yes, even the men. The future is a dark place indeed.

I'm excited about RPJ 2013 too.

Awwww. I might have to wear that all next month! You're a credit to your species, and more importantly RealPic.

I like the idea of slowly transitioning back into a cartoon alter ego. Thanks Tence!

I text her twice, both with instant replies and kisses. I'll be going in 5 minutes, I'm so freaking out right now. Stay tuned to find out what happens later tonight. Yada yadaa yada.

I text her twice, both with instant replies and kisses. I'll be going in 5 minutes, I'm so freaking out right now. Stay tuned to find out what happens later tonight. Yada yadaa yada.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but consider me tuned in.

edit: dang, scrolling back, this seems like quite the epic. LUCK!

Ashes

Banned

Get a drink down you. Take condoms. If you are intent on having sex with her. Might as well not get her preggers, nor catch an std.

Last few posts of the locked thread. The last rp thread I mean.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Wait I like this!

Can I get one with me all playin' with Bess the Scottish sheepdog?

Maybe we can have little MSPaint RealPics for a while :D

edit: dang, scrolling back, this seems like quite the epic. LUCK!

Get a drink down you. Take condoms. If you are intent on having sex with her. Might as well not get her preggers, nor catch an std.

You guys definitely missed the earlier news about this. He ABSOLUTELY does not want (well, more like it'd be bad news) to sleep with this girl. :p

Davedough

You should show up in a towel, with your legs wet and act as if nothing is out of the ordinary.

Acid08

Banned
Tence, the mspaint portraits are incredible! Let me get one ;)

Still tripping out really hard about my coworker. We taught together a few times and I saw him multiple times a week. Such a great, fun guy and I can't believe he was killed getting hit by a car when exactly a week earlier the same thing happened to me and I'm still alive. How is that fair? Memorial next week is gonna be sad.

All the more reason to be happy RPGaf is here! Morning beautiful people, sorry for the bummer sauce up there. I will most definitely be joining the festivities tonight when I get out of class :)

You guys definitely missed the earlier news about this. He ABSOLUTELY does not want (well, more like it'd be bad news) to sleep with this girl. :p

Oh, hrmmm. I see.

Is this about towel girl? His best friends ex?

Woah, yikes.

Yeah. If she literally throws herself at you, push her away and run Soru D: (you can fight this!)

WHAT.

Remember Soru, your penis is the asshole friend who only does anything for you when he wants something. Your brain is the asshole roommate who will remind you of the royal mess you made for the sake of your asshole friend every day for the rest of your miserable life. Lock and key!

I followed all that. And I'm a good detective, goddamit. I'm from the same town Sherlock is from.

Fine, fine. You can be Cumberbatch and I'll be... Scott. :D

Tence, the mspaint portraits are incredible! Let me get one ;)

Still tripping out really hard about my coworker. We taught together a few times and I saw him multiple times a week. Such a great, fun guy and I can't believe he was killed getting hit by a car when exactly a week earlier the same thing happened to me and I'm still alive. How is that fair? Memorial next week is gonna be sad.

All the more reason to be happy RPGaf is here! Morning beautiful people, sorry for the bummer sauce up there. I will most definitely be joining the festivities tonight when I get out of class :)

I'm so sorry, Acid. It's such a terrible thing to happen to anyone, and especially one so young. :( Stay strong and we'll try to keep your spirits up with our silliness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom