• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RawPower

Banned
Have you ever felt hungry, but when you went to eat some cereal, you were "too full" to eat it? That's how I felt this morning. I think something might be wrong.

.la1n

Have you ever felt hungry, but when you went to eat some cereal, you were "too full" to eat it? That's how I felt this morning. I think something might be wrong.

I am never hungry to be honest, or I should say very rarely. I just eat out of habit / because I know I need to.

jasonng

I used to be almost always hungry. It wasn't until recently where I started to really feel what I eat so I've toned it down. I'm motivated to bring my metabolism back up though thanks to the Tapeworm. She made me realize how much I miss eating meal after meal.

.la1n

So we'll schedule the ATL meetup for late March, then?

Sounds like an excellent idea sir.

I used to be almost always hungry. It wasn't until recently where I started to really feel what I eat so I've toned it down. I'm motivated to bring my metabolism back up though thanks to the Tapeworm. She made me realize how much I miss eating meal after meal.

I usually eat a large breakfast, modest lunch and a fairly healthy dinner. Keeps the metabolism up and keeps me from feeling overly full / miserable. I never have been one to snack a lot.

RNH:

rnh.jpg

And the one everyone has been waiting for, Dave (with Sumo):

davedough.jpg

:D

And I get to share the post with Dave in it :D

Hey RobotNinjaHornets we should go ninja things together.

Can I sleep first? I am very tired :C

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Glad you guys like it :D

I have seven more I have to complete. Up next is Kark and HP. I'm going to try to get Clear in as well, and then finish the other four tomorrow (key word is TRY.)

leadbelly

Banned
Alright, it's time to stop starting games and start finishing them.

Shank and Skyrim must be first.

I do the same.

Did you download the high res textures?

Also, how is the game running for you now? It runs great for me. In all the areas where I saw the worst drops, it is now running a lot smoother. And that is with the new textures on as well.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I do the same.

Did you download the high res textures?

Also, how is the game running for you now? It runs great for me. In all the areas where I saw the worst drops, it is now running a lot smoother. And that is with the new textures on as well.
Well

Before HD textures = great

Before HD textures with Skyboost = incredible

After HD textures, no skyboost version compatiable = good (totally playable but a definite hit from before)

After HD textures, new skyboost alpha version = ? (just got it, haven't played yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom