• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy me dinner first.

wHCxW.gif

RawPower

Banned
I believe there are also cameras on the side of the road that scout for seat belts or cars going over the speed limit. My brother got a ticket because of that.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Just got the news about Silent Hill HD collection being delayed D: Dilemma. It's out on the 20th and I'm leaving for Germany on the 26th. I won't have much time to play the games...

So I'm debating. I could get Amalur now and wait on SHHD. On the other hand, I know Amalur is going to drop in price quickly and I should probably do anything I can to save money.

RP-GAF!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Just got the news about Silent Hill HD collection being delayed D: Dilemma. It's out on the 20th and I'm leaving for Germany on the 26th. I won't have much time to play the games...

So I'm debating. I could get Amalur now and wait on SHHD. On the other hand, I know Amalur is going to drop in price quickly and I should probably do anything I can to save money.

RP-GAF!
Decisions decisions...

RP-GAF!
If money's tight, I can see you resenting Amalur for paying $60 for it.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Buy neither until you come back. Save the money for Germany.

I'll have no reason to spend any money n Germany. Or I should say, no one ALLOWS me to spend even a penny of my money.

If money's tight, I can see you resenting Amalur for paying $60 for it.

I know you said it's like an empty MMO, but I kind of like games like that (adored offline PSO, among others.) What other reasons are there?

I know you said it's like an empty MMO, but I kind of like games like that (adored offline PSO, among others.) What other reasons are there?

It's just sort of...unpolished. Dungeon maps are reused a lot, it's not very balanced among classes, it has Oblivion-style psychic guards, etc. You end up just mindlessly following to the objective marker, killing or picking what it says to, then mindlessly going to turn in the quest after a while. It's not a bad game, but if EA didn't send me a copy, I'd probably feel kind of resentful toward it.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
It's just sort of...unpolished. Dungeon maps are reused a lot, it's not very balanced among classes, it has Oblivion-style psychic guards, etc. You end up just mindlessly following to the objective marker, killing or picking what it says to, then mindlessly going to turn in the quest after a while. It's not a bad game, but if EA didn't send me a copy, I'd probably feel kind of resentful toward it.

Hmmm. So far I can't say any of those things actually turn me off the game, but I'll take it into consideration... There are very few games I actually have ended up regretting paying full price for (Dirge of Cerberus being one of them...) I just really love the visual style and need something new to play.

Karl2177

So now I am gonna do something I thought I'd never do... but I will do it for you Real Gaf... I will show you my wife.

http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae208/Tence/crap/dinne.png

She saw the pics on my laptop... and I had to made her one on the spot...or bad things would happen.
I can only imagine her reaction if she saw the Washington Dongument Monument.

I'm so glad someone said this.

I got a haircut yesterday, and it's looking awesome today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom