• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
429410_2647149668039_1534613190_31967899_813743078_n.jpg

sup guys

leadbelly

Banned
well, my new phone was unbranded (network provider) and came shipped with standard firmware. I thought it might actually be unlocked, but alas no, it wasn't. It didn't matter though because I unlocked it for free using a nice little app that resets it. lol

Gotta love the mod community.

.la1n

Yes!! Thank you I have a boyish grin right now (don't I always?)...great thing to wake up at 4 in the morning for :D

How did you fare last night my friend? I had to bail out early for dinner / sleep.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAWPOWER

edit: Laser, fantastic art as always. We appreciate your hard work.

Top of the morning to you all, and thanks for the birthday wishes.

That wasn't a very long sleep at all. If it was and I spent the whole time you were sleeping trying to log on for a course I will be very depressed :(

Good night everyone. Getting up early tomorrow to recruit freshmen into the Japanese society :D

Also happy birthday again.

RawPower

Banned
That wasn't a very long sleep at all. If it was and I spent the whole time you were sleeping trying to log on for a course I will be very depressed :(

Good night everyone. Getting up early tomorrow to recruit freshmen into the Japanese society :D

Also happy birthday again.

Tenk yew!

How did you fare last night my friend? I had to bail out early for dinner / sleep.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REALPOWER

edit: Laser, fantastic art as always. We appreciate your hard work.

Stayed on a little later trying to figure out how to put music through my mic but to no avail...I think my sound card just can't do it ;( Otherwise it was a very productive talk :D

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
RawPower, I birthday'd you a write song.

It's to the rune of the commercial for the board game Crossfire.

okay here goes

RawPower!
You'll get caught up in the
RawPower!
PawPowaaaa!

RawPower

Banned
RawPower, I birthday'd you a write song.

It's to the rune of the commercial for the board game Crossfire.

okay here goes

RawPower!
You'll get caught up in the
RawPower!
PawPowaaaa!

OOH! OOH! Lemme try a song, lemme try a song! <3

*leaning back against an alley wall under a streetlight, donning a leather jacket and sunglasses*

*rhythmic finger snapping*

Oh I'm baaaaaaaaad

*snap....snap....snap*

'Cuz I'm baaaaaaanned

*snap....snap....snap*

Banned from where, you ask?

*snap....snap....snap*

Oh, I'm banned from the boards!

*snap......snap.....*

OH YEAHHHHH!

*bongo drum roll*

Thanks for the birthday song. I just had to write that little ditty above after seeing the "water cooler" on the GAF Facebook page about being banned. It was one of those "what are you in for?" moments. Gotta love it. <3

It's always weird when this happens. Some guy that I vaguely know from gigs apparently used to be on the same course as me and is friends with a load of people who did industrial placements.

Davedough

Little late to the party, but happy birthday raw. I'd send your gift but I'm really busy and I read that its against Jewish customs to accept gifts or something so I don't want to offend..... Or was that Jehovah's Witnesses?

Anyway, for the record, I have NONE of you fools on my Facebook. Everyone too afraid to associate with the token old guy?

.la1n

Little late to the party, but happy birthday raw. I'd send your gift but I'm really busy and I read that its against Jewish customs to accept gifts or something so I don't want to offend..... Or was that Jehovah's Witnesses?

Anyway, for the record, I have NONE of you fools on my Facebook. Everyone too afraid to associate with the token old guy?

I'll be your friend Dave.

RawPower

Banned

I'm a secular Jew, so no Talmud here. It's all good, buddy.

Davedough

So many new additions to the ol Facespace.... I feel so loved. =)

Oh, and Clearacell... I think I already got your add, but in case, my page name is Davedough, just like it is here.... in fact, pretty much anywhere I am, you can probably bet its Davedough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom