• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckie

I"m a human and I love boxes.

hawkb.jpg

Karkador

Banned
I can imagine. I know public education has just gotten worse since I went through it. Even then I felt bored and unchallenged. There is a reason I rarely did homework in high school but was hyped to do it in college (by the way all you people who think college is boring: I think you're nuts :O) My teachers were always surprised because I seemed like such a quite and studious girl and yet never could bring homework back on time. I couldn't help it. It was boring.

Pretty much the same with me.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/02/27/interview-tim-schafer-on-kickstarter-passion-and-dads/

Tim Schafer discussing the whole thing with RPS :eek:

*allows herself to get excited again*

I'll watch this later :O

I only know how to make Thai food one way, spicy. Actually, that goes for most food.

la1n, my man...*brofist*

Puddles

Banned
Still sick this morning, so I took some Robitussin, and it didn't seem to do much. So I took a whole bunch more. Interesting side effects. I wasn't aware of these.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Pretty much the same with me.

I'll watch this later :O

Yeah, I don't miss elementary through high school times at all. I do really wish I could go back for my MA like right now :<

It's only text :eek: Though it is a bit of a long read.

Still sick this morning, so I took some Robitussin, and it didn't seem to do much. So I took a whole bunch more. Interesting side effects. I wasn't aware of these.

Don't get sick!

Everyone, you aren't allowed to get sick!

Clydefrog

I can’t say much about Robitussin but I remember I used to take Afrin every single time I got a stuffy nose. It would clear me up instantly for a few hours… so I used it every few hours. I got addicted to the stuff. Haven’t touched it in a long time though. Drugs r scary!

Lissar

Reluctant Member
LEAPYEAR BONUS LIGHTNING TENCE ROUND

Leap years are awesome!

It means I have an extra day to get these drawings done!

(Actually I'll be finishing them tonight anyway.)

I thought you ate souls, not bodies? I don't think you can get sick from eating a soul.

...or can you? We may have found a weakness!

What are you going to do, get everyone sick? :eek:

Apparently it's going to snow again today! :O

RawPower

Banned
I never want to go back to HS.

Lissar, why don't you want anyone to get sick? Wouldn't that mean we get to spend more time online? :p

Lissar

Reluctant Member
We gotta have a list of all the participants and what class they in lissar

Don't remember if I'm the only monk

SRG is also a monk, but I haven't drawn him yet. I'll try to come up with a list of everyone in a bit.

I never want to go back to HS.

Lissar, why don't you want anyone to get sick? Wouldn't that mean we get to spend more time online? :p

If I were sick I'd probably be spending less time online and more time staring into space.

Oh! Actually this made me think of another story about my first boyfriend.

He was an atheist but he decided that he was going to purchase souls from people. He actually had pieces of paper printed out with a contract that people could sign in exchange for five dollars. I think he collected about 20 in total.

When I was in college some aquaintences of mine happened upon pure 'Tussin' capsules somehow. A lot of people at a party took them and all proceeded to throw up and then hallucinate for a couple of hours. Needless to say I'm happy I didn't do it but it sure was fun to watch.

He was an atheist but he decided that he was going to purchase souls from people. He actually had pieces of paper printed out with a contract that people could sign in exchange for five dollars. I think he collected about 20 in total.

He had a long way to go to becoming a Death Scythe >_>

Karkador

Banned

Remind us what age this was at again...

lmao, I did this exact same thing, same dollar amount and everything. Freshman year. I think I collected about a dozen...half those were begging to renege on their contract by the end of the year. Tough shit suckahs! I like my tricked-out soul bling just the way it is.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Remind us what age this was at again...

17 :eek:

lmao, I did this exact same thing, same dollar amount and everything. Freshman year. I think I collected about a dozen...half those were begging to renege on their contract by the end of the year. Tough shit suckahs! I like my tricked-out soul bling just the way it is.

Hahaha, I guess it wasn't too unusual! I don't think anyone begged him to give it back, but who knows?

I did not sell mine, by the way ._.

In fairness, I went to a Jesuit high school my freshman year, so the average student there probably had more of an investment in the status of their souls. Just not as much investment as they had in that new Magic expansion.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I like my soul. it keeps me warm in my box

In fairness, I went to a Jesuit high school my freshman year, so the average student there probably had more of an investment in the status of their souls. Just not as much investment as they had in that new Magic expansion.
omgs new uncommons

You should've sold them back.

With interest.

Lissar

Reluctant Member

Well, you know... MAGIC.

Well, I guess that kinda makes sense as "stupid high school stuff". You were also a goth, so that fits; being creatures of the night and all.

Still...

*facepalm*

Yeah, even as an atheist myself I found it a weird and slightly uncomfortable thing to do :x

Karkador

Banned
This talk of soul ownership and The Dark is just turning into a conversation about Demon's/Dark Souls.

Did he touch the demon inside you :eek: You know, so the world might be mended.

Puddles

Banned
I was my dorm champion in Halo CE. I could pull off sniper headshots on moving targets effortlessly. My grenade placement was pure art. My map control was some Jedi mind trick shit. Now I'd probably struggle to beat anyone in this thread.

Davedough

I was my dorm champion in Halo CE. I could pull off sniper headshots on moving targets effortlessly. My grenade placement was pure art. My map control was some Jedi mind trick shit. Now I'd probably struggle to beat anyone in this thread.

You could beat me. I am the last person on Earth who has never played a single Halo game. DUN DUN DUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH

Lissar

Reluctant Member
At least they're honest and let you know up front that you're being scammed

I love the simple, "No pay."

Awww, you could beat me! I've never played Halo and I'm terrible with shooters anyway. It's a struggle for me to beat most of them on the easiest difficulty.

... this probably hasn't made you feel too much better.

You could beat me. I am the last person on Earth who has never played a single Halo game. DUN DUN DUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH

But I've never played either ._.

I played the third one once like 3 years ago.

You could probably beat me >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom