• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Welcome to last Tuesday for me.

*superior PSN plus member*

Oh sure, make fun of people who are trying not to spend a lot of money :<

Anyway, playing Flower on my main account because for some reason I ended up getting the trophies on my US one (main account is JP.) Wasting time~

I actually got a response on OKCupid, and it was positive.

Victory sign.

Just remember that if you ask this person to hang, it is a good idea to do so where something interesting is happening. That way, fooding afterward involves less in the way of awkward attempts to come up with conversational topics (this is something which plagues both sides).

Davedough

aphids are green

green i tell you

ZkjH1.jpg

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
okay fine. not going to even try to make sure those are aphids because I trust you just that much, dav'du

How much is Journey?

Sadetar

03-12-2012.jpg

:D

03-12-2012.jpg

Oooh fun times
...What did I miss?! :(

It's very important to keep trying.

I haven't managed it either.
I heartily agree with this one. I promise to try hard, even if I know I will anyways suck.

No, shower sex. Unless you're paying for your water bill. But then again you're both getting cleaned. Multitasking!

I never had shower sex. :(
Shower sex is overrated.

Trust me. I know what I am talking about.

Also fitting room sex is overrated, even though still kinda fun. Especially if you try to be quiet and fail miserably and then giggle the rest of the day cause of the comments... umm... of course according to rumours that is.

eh, its cramped and cold and water is a terrible lubricant. Bath might be a goer if its big enough, but I have never had the opportunity :( My bath is too tiny for one person!
I am still utterly jealous.

I want a bath tub too. Even if small one. I have none.

hahahaha

it always ends up with "lets get out of this shower and on to the bed"
That lets go out and roll naked in the snow isn't part of shower sex. It is part of going to sauna.

I'm happy.... at work.
Sounds exactly like me. I am normally so tired in there I just giggle to everything. :D

Bromances.....who wants a 3 way? :D
*raises her hand* Can I join too? ^_____^

I think in Oz, they call the truck I had at the time a Toyota Hilux. It was in the cab of one of those. lol

That thing is HUGE!

I am still utterly jealous.

I want a bath tub too. Even if small one. I have none.

I was really spoilt in Japan with their massive bathtubs with water coming up to your neck. ;.; I want to use them everyday. Reminds me I should take more baths (they were banned for a while, and I'm still paranoid about water wasting).

ZeroRay

Let's start a kickstarter campaign so ZeroRay can play Journey!

It's pretty much the only game I was looking forward to this year (and Bioshock Infinite).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom