• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
qr76L.jpg

hahahahah

what

You would do well to keep current with politics, at least you'll know when it's time to bail out of this country.

answer: now

Evacuate? In our moment of triumph?
/tarkin

It was from the prior thread which got locked when it hit the limit.

http://neogaf.net/forum/showthread.php?t=459044&page=49

You guys and your frogs.

And, His Most Holy Saucy-ness will be joining me for lunch today. :)

Ohhhh. I thought you were talking about some sort of creepy Battletoads fan thing.

The more you have it, the more open you are about it. It really isn't a big deal, I mean everyone does it. Just think about it...how else would you be here?

Davedough

hey dave, I heard it might rain in vegas this weekend :/

Yeah, I heard that. And, its only going to be in the low 50s during the day too. I was hoping to get some nice spring time temps, but oh well. All of our activities will be taking place inside anyway.

We're going to see a couple shows, eat merrily and probably take in a kid-less movie. I'm there until Monday.

Edit: It says 40% chance on Saturday. Being a desert dweller myself, I know that means that it more than likely wont... or if it does, it'll only last for a little while.

The more you have it, the more open you are about it. It really isn't a big deal, I mean everyone does it. Just think about it...how else would you be here?

Yup. And the more you talk about it, chances are you'll become more comfortable with the idea of it because it won't seem so strange or unknown anymore. Plus hearing about other people's *facepalm* or funny sex stories will make you feel better about the inevitable hilarity that happens to us all during sex one time or another. :p

Hey guys circumcision thread! http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=466356

Some people just aren't into it and never want it, and that's okay too!

I dunno, if people don't feel the biological necessity for the continued survival of humans I find that to be extremely terrifying. I would definitely not want them in my survival party in the zombie apocalypse.

Apparently a chance of that in LA too, def not optimal fire weather.

Just Saturday :(

Yup. And the more you talk about it, chances are you'll become more comfortable with the idea of it because it won't seem so strange or unknown anymore. Plus hearing about other people's *facepalm* or funny sex stories will make you feel better about the inevitable hilarity that happens to us all during sex one time or another. :p

During, but especially the aftermath :p I've had to jump out of a 2nd floor of a house before. Good times.

Sex is a weird thing. I don't like other people talking about it. Not sure if I ever want to have it.

I dunno.

It's weird.

...I'm weird >_>

I find that it's a useful tool for making sure that I stay creative and productive. It's sort of like my own personal kickstarter.

If you keep yourself creative and productive in other ways, then you do not need sex.

There are additional benefits, like continuation of the species or being fairly certain that others are comfortable in your presence or general health benefits, but they're like little side things compared that main, aforementioned benefit.

.la1n

AGAIN? Avoid like the plague.

I dunno, if people don't feel the biological necessity for the continued survival of humans I find that to be extremely terrifying. I would definitely not want them in my survival party in the zombie apocalypse.

Sorry bro we won't be able to procreate the Earth
yeah we'll be the only survivors, I call dibs on killing Jason - "whoops you mean he wasn't a zombie..."

Just Saturday :(

Hooray!

I don't really have any funny stories :(

.la1n

Stop by Arizona. I'll help a brutha out.

Did you feel that? It was like the bony fingers of death upon my neck...

I have a funny story!

It ends with "And that's why it's a bad idea to use a hammock."

Ha! Well I am sure it seemed romantic at the time, yanno before you met the ground.

edit: Clear set us up the TC later, I promise to webcam this time.

edit edit: in the context of our current conversation, seems like a bad time to bring up webcams and TC...

Hey guys circumcision thread! http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=466356

During, but especially the aftermath :p I've had to jump out of a 2nd floor of a house before. Good times.

So what's gaf's deal with circumcision? For or against?

And, second floor escapes? Niiiiiiiiiice.

I have a funny story!

It ends with "And that's why it's a bad idea to use a hammock."

Hahahahaha. Did you go into full spin and got trapped, unceremoniously dumped on the floor, or did you just bring the whole thing down? :D I've destroyed some wall art, a bed and a lamp or two in my time. Maybe some dishes too. :p

Did you feel that? It was like the bony fingers of death upon my neck...

Ha! Well I am sure it seemed romantic at the time, yanno before you met the ground.

edit: Clear set us up the TC later, I promise to webcam this time.

edit edit: in the context of our current conversation, seems like a bad time to bring up webcams and TC...

Awkward... :D

.la1n

So what's gaf's deal with circumcision? For or against?

Awkward... :D

Like most subjects (well any subject) on GAF where there can be two sides, there will inevitably be a battle. It always ends badly. The people that start the threads now I swear are just trolling for the lawls.

Don't make fun of me and clear's bromance.

I just finished ME3 and... yeah, I really have no words.

Riddle me this, the ending...yay or nay?

Hahahahaha. Did you go into full spin and got trapped, unceremoniously dumped on the floor, or did you just bring the whole thing down? :D I've destroyed some wall art, a bed and a lamp or two in my time. Maybe some dishes too. :p

t229424_mother-of-god.gif

Lissar

Reluctant Member

There was a lot of awkwardness and then I was on the ground.

There are actually quite a few stories about my ex and awkward places. For example: on a train...

I never enjoyed these places, mind. I am not quite so adventurous.

*shakes fist at PSN* Updating their Twitter to announce that Journey will be out later today. But WHEN is the question. Tell me WHEN.

Like most subjects (well any subject) on GAF where there can be two sides, there will inevitably be a battle. It always ends badly. The people that start the threads now I swear are just trolling for the lawls.

Don't make fun of me and clear's bromance.

I just didn't know if Gaf had a preference. I could see that one going either way, though.

And, :p. Those instances were more funny than sexy, believe me. I'm just naturally destructive, I guess.

There was a lot of awkwardness and then I was on the ground.

There are actually quite a few stories about my ex and awkward places. For example: on a train...

I never enjoyed these places, mind. I am not quite so adventurous.

*shakes fist at PSN* Updating their Twitter to announce that Journey will be out later today. But WHEN is the question. Tell me WHEN.

Hammocks, like showers, seem like a good idea. But they're not. ;_; And not too many interesting places for me, either (I remember some thread where a guy claimed he'd done it in a tree O_O), but yeah, trains are awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom