• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leadbelly

Banned
Who is this guy?

420505_10150634485709755_572664754_9278804_1749774832_n.jpg

He looks kind of Apache.

lol

Maybe we should do that...

The last time they met up, they did actually stream it in tinychat. We watched them eating, drinking and having fun. :/

We could set a time when everyone is awake, bring booze wecbcams etc. Could be fun. I'm usually awake from 8pm until 10 am US EST. Lol, that's pretty terrible actually.

leadbelly

Banned
We could set a time when everyone is awake, bring booze wecbcams etc. Could be fun. I'm usually awake from 8pm until 10 am US EST. Lol, that's pretty terrible actually.

Yeah. Just as long as it's not 3am in the morning here. :/

That's the time everyone usually goes on. When I was on and you were in there that night it was like 3-4am in the morning. The other issue is when it's a reasonable time here it is like early in the morning over in the states.

RawPower

Banned
So I woke up feeling a little shitty in the physical sense, but emotionally and mentally I'm at my zenith. It feels like things are finally looking up for me.

too much talking. I just know his name is Robert. :p

He just jumped out at me because he looks native American. I just find them fascinating. Partly because of the culture, and partly because there aren't many of them left.

He looks like Shang Tsung.

RawPower

Banned
Happy b-day, Jeremy.

Speaking of meetups, I'm still debating whether or not I should go to the one in NY on the 31st. I mean I don't drink, but it just looks like so much fun regardless.

RawPower

Banned
By the way, I called you Poodles on Facebook.

Don't kill me! *cowers*

XD

Edit: I'm also potentially going to be in LA sometime in August/late July. This is not a promise, though. It depends on a lot of things and there's a good chance it might not happen at all.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Happy Puddles-Day!

So last night, after the thing with the ball clock, I met a couple rather fascinating individuals named Brandon and Psycho.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I shall now commence the Longest Journey in earnest, and attempt to apply it to serious problems in my life. Not even joking a little.

Sorry the website story stuff is taking so long everybody. This week didn't end up going exactly the way it was planned. Anyway I'll have something to show tomorrow at least!

So.

ManchFESTer was FUCKING INSANE.

It was the sweatiest I've ever been. Ever.

Also Apologies, I Have None are the best band. Just...yeah.

Great Cynics get points for being possibly the nicest people in the world.

419469_10150583683346971_685171970_9220533_661767947_n.jpg

SPOT THE ME!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So.

ManchFESTer was FUCKING INSANE.

It was the sweatiest I've ever been. Ever.

Also Apologies, I Have None are the best band. Just...yeah.

Great Cynics get points for being possibly the nicest people in the world.

419469_10150583683346971_685171970_9220533_661767947_n.jpg

SPOT THE ME!
No ninjas, hornets or robotic parts. You're not in the photo.

Isn't mother's day in may?

Or drinking.

I forgot about that option :p gah, I went to see sum 41 back in high school and they ended up finishing early because the drummer was too drunk to play anymore.

I'm going through a really weird faze. My uncle killed himself this week, but its just not clicking in my brain. I mean, my parents are organising things, and I'm talking to them about it a fair bit, but it still feels completely surreal - like this is a "what if" situation and he's actually still alive. I'm too scared to go round and visit my cousins, and I have no idea what I'm going to do when I have to go to the funeral. I don't really want to believe it happened, and while I'm stuck studying in my room its easier to believe it hasn't. I have no idea how to deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom