• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I don't usually use Macs. But I occasionally fix computers. I was called over to make a bunch of iPads and iMacs print, along with a few other doodads. Wow, it is incredibly easy to do administrative tasks on these machines. I wish I was wealthy or something so that I could buy one of them.

The best part was the magic mouse. I remember hearing about this capacitive touch device a year and change ago, but this is the first time I've seen one in the wild. At first, it was kind of weird, because when scrolling you move your finger in the direction you'd move it on a cell phone (that is, you pan the page with your finger), which is the opposite direction that's you'd expect from experiences from a scroll wheel. But now I hate using my scroll wheel. :(

Anyway, still January here. 'Sup, folks?

Goodbye avatar...

<- hello Tuberculo Gourmet

Okay, next pic....

I've converted this one, as you can see, to fit with both Fake-GAF and the I guess now-defunct FirstLetter_GAF.

It's like from a year and a half ago when I wanted to see how many hoops I could hoop at once. The limit was, I reclall, apparently 13, and it lasted 42 seconds, not because I lost control, but because it was too exhausting!

Okay ... camera found, a decade old Intel CS430

...plugged in.

...recognized by computer, not recognized by flash. Hrm...

...gonna go for a jog around the block to debug issue.

My webcam is too old to work reliably. :/

I am going to look into using my phone as a USB webcam. Barring that, I'll buy a more modern cheapie online. :)

Jhoan

So this thread is continuing after all; that's cool. I'm gonna lurk in this thread, but I'll post in it every now and then. At least it isn't moving as incredibly quickly as the first thread did so it's easy to keep up with. Maybe one of these days, I'll pop into the tinychat.

I made a promise to the First Letter of your user name thread that I would switch by tomorrow, so I did. All aboard the J train. I'm not planning on showing my face in avatar form for a while except for when I post pictures in the picture thread.

It was nice to show everyone my mug. Plus it was nice to get immortalized in a GIF (this isn't the first time I've been in a gif) as well as several collages, so a huge thanks to Sentry.

By the way to remind you all:
Before (I need a haircut):
Cp7W0.jpg

After:
nr35e.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom