• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezalc

We should all make a stand on the middle coast just so it becomes more unique and makes people wonder what the hell a middle coast is anyways.

Ashes

Banned
i really was hoping for an epic explosive END! mods made the wrong decision here imo.

You're unhappy the mods were mature, sensible and professional about the whole affair? You're one of those people with a self destructive gene aren't you?

Acid08

Banned
Good news!

Still going to go back to my regular avatar after tonight though, hope I'll still be welcome in the thread. I've grown to love you chuckleheads!

Just popped into TC to say sup before class and NO ONE IS IN THERE!

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Good news!

Still going to go back to my regular avatar after tonight though, hope I'll still be welcome in the thread. I've grown to love you chuckleheads!

Just popped into TC to say sup before class and NO ONE IS IN THERE!

You're always welcome, Acid!

Really? :x I was just going to pop in there.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I'll keep this one for a while. I just wish it had a smile on it.

I'm still going to do Fakepic Feb. Or at least for a week if we want to keep doing some theme weeks in here (now that we aren't closed.) But I like my Fakepic and still want to use it.

Let's have some party emo to celebrate not being locked.

And I can guarantee that when I saw party emo you're almost definitely thinking of something completely different to me. I realise that statement makes little sense but shh. Listen to them.

coldvein

Banned
I see what the mods were doing, instead of killing the thread themselves they sent it to the place that does it for them without the hassle. It's deceptively brilliant.

yup. that's why i don't like this move. if it was just RPJ OVER (until next january) then it really cements the fact that it was something special and cool. now it's going to go on forever and slowly dwindle and die, not a glorious death at all. oh well.

Opiate

Yeeeeaaah, community! Where all the cool people hang out!

I don't actually post here much :(

Community is slowly climbing out of the GAF ghetto. Community traffic has increased ~3x since early 2011. Hopefully this thread can keep it growing.

Puddles

Banned
I'll keep this one for a while. I just wish it had a smile on it.

sfc1k.png

coldvein

Banned
Community is slowly climbing out of the GAF ghetto. Community traffic has increased ~3x since early 2011. Hopefully this thread can keep it growing.

nah, give it a few months, it'll just be alberto and a rotating cast of four other people talking to eachother.

i know, you find my lack of faith disturbing.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
God the new ME3 characters look awful

I seriously can't get over it

Only characters that I don't like much so far are Ashley and the new (Chobot's) character. I wish ME3 had Thane, one of my favourites from ME2 even though most people probably didn't like him much because he wasn't dudebro enough or something silly like that.

Only characters that I don't like much so far are Ashley and the new (Chobot's) character. I wish ME3 had Thane, one of my favourites from ME2 even though most people probably didn't like him much because he wasn't dudebro enough or something silly like that.

Thane was the best character in the game. I don't think many had a negative opinion of him.

He was pretty awesome, more so than anyone else.

Ezalc

High five. Thane was my favorite new character in ME2, his loyalty mission was awesome. I also want Kasumi back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom