• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate saying bad things about OT or gaming side, because lets face it both sides have their fair share of problems. Saying one side sucks really bad and that you'd never go on the other makes you sound like an elitist. If we get fanboys/girls on gaming than we have the religious nuts and girl-age people on the OT.

Well, for my part, I just enjoy making fun of the silliness in everything around me, and myself. Because let's face it life is pretty freakin' silly.

Well, for my part, I just enjoy making fun of the silliness in everything around me, and myself. Because let's face it life is pretty freakin' silly.

what did you say about my life, c**t?

RWGZZ.jpg

jasonng

I used to be fine with MLP, and for the most part I still am.

But my housemates got obsessed with it.

Dear christ.
That's my beef with the show, its community is its best and worst appeal. I see some of the gaffers arguing about the most minute inconsistencies on a children's cartoon show. They are not the target demographic but they fail to see this.

RawPower

Banned
I used to be very hyperactive in class. I got thrown out often. Most of the time, I can't stay in one spot for more than a few moments.

marrec

Banned
That's my beef with the show, its community is its best and worst appeal. I see some of the gaffers arguing about the most minute inconsistencies on a children's cartoon show. They are not the target demographic but they fail to see this.

Yep, my son loves the show and I enjoy watching it with him but in the end its a kid's show that isn't even the best kid's show on TV. No need to obsess.

My wife and daughter are both now so obsessed with it I can hardly stand to be in the same room when it's on. Every damn day...

And I introduced them to it! That's the twist that makes the knife stick. Fucking brony gaf.

I hate saying bad things about OT or gaming side, because lets face it both sides have their fair share of problems. Saying one side sucks really bad and that you'd never go on the other makes you sound like an elitist. If we get fanboys/girls on gaming than we have the religious nuts and girl-age people on the OT.
If you're going to be elitist, you need to go full bore. Make sure to accuse every single person on GAF of suffering from lissencephaly, then claim that all video games listlessly fester at the bottom rung of human creative achievement.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
On the other hand, I was going to write a short story about all of us running to escape a black darkness (thread close) until it comes to the end with us on the west coast taking one last stand against it.

All seems a tad silly now.

RawPower

Banned
On the other hand, I was going to write a short story about all of us running to escape a black darkness (thread close) until it comes to the end with us on the west coast taking one last stand against it.

All seems a tad silly now.

You should do it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom