• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
i don't really care.

i generally only PM my mates.

if alberto has been hurt by things i've said, that's fine. if he wants to ban me outta the tinychat, that's fine. imo that's a bit fucked, but you all have bestowed him with this power.

dude is mad as fuck and doesn't want me around in his clubhouse. i'll live with that.

Acid08

Banned
The deed is done, back to my lovely. You guys now know the smile behind my very, very angry avatar :D. I'll be changing to FPF sometime during the month because Tence's portrait is fantastic!

Good thing I saved the textlog.

Dude, you were being openly racist to me and then insisting it wasn't racism because I guess calling me a paki bastard is okay to you?

If it speaks of me that I'm offended by people being racist and not even willing to cop to it, then I'm fine with whatever that says about me.

I'm the mad one but you're the guy posting like crazy about it. I can see why someone like you becomes so surly when they're drunk, honestly.

The deed is done, back to my lovely. You guys now know the smile behind my very, very angry avatar :D.

bomoK.png

Avatar quoting is such a pain now, I probably won't do it again.

Seems like it's all winding down. I'll still pop in here every once in a while to see how people are coping with coming down from their month long real pic high

It won't be pretty.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
bomoK.png

Avatar quoting is such a pain now, I probably won't do it again.

Seems like it's all winding down. I'll still pop in here every once in a while to see how people are coping with coming down from their month long real pic high

It won't be pretty.

Come on Toasty, don't be such a downer.

coldvein

Banned
really? have i behaved that heinously, alberto? i called you a paki in the tinychat last week? and that's why you're banning me from it now? really? how much of a pussy can you be? i mean, being 100% pussy is respectable, but you're pushing the levels pretty high over that with no reason. what's up?

really? have i behaved that heinously, alberto? i called you a paki in the tinychat last week? and that's why you're banning me from it now? really? how much of a pussy can you be? i mean, being 100% pussy is respectable, but you're pushing the levels pretty high over that with no reason. what's up?

Are you working on getting yourself banned on GAF too?

Ashes

Banned

Dude, you know there is a low tolerance threshold for racism on gaf. I remember people getting banned for it in the joke thread. So pipe down already.

coldvein

Banned
Dude, you know there is a low tolerance threshold for racism on gaf. I remember people getting banned for it in the joke thread. So pipe down already.

pipe down on what?

seriously, what are you talking about? i know what gaf is. i've been here a while. if you think i've broken the rules, let somebody know.

coldvein

Banned
On everything for now. Sometimes it takes balls to keep your class. If you were not racist, then let your actions, *now* speak for you. Stop flapping about like a bully lost at sea.

i should be quiet on everything because some asshole got sensitive to my talk? fuck that. that's garbage, yo.

Ashes

Banned
Avatars are just avatars. If you're not here for the conversation - the community, then your here for nowt. We were already skirting the ice, so just let it be folks.

coldvein

Banned
Avatars are just avatars. If you're not here for the conversation - the community, then your here for nowt. We were already skirting the ice, so just let it be folks.

avatars are just avatars. but you've accused me of being a racist. i've skated on thin ice with rp gaf for a long time, but none of it has had to deal with racism. you're just blowing me off because it's easy to jump on. right?

Ashes

Banned
i should be quiet on everything because some asshole got sensitive to my talk? fuck that. that's garbage, yo.

In any mediation, it's always bettter to be the more reasonable person. If people have to choose between two people's word of mouth, the abrasive drunk won't beat out the more reasonable alternative.

But by all means, carry on being a dick. Go out with a bang, but it's idiotic. Just go to sleep or something.

Ashes

Banned
avatars are just avatars. but you've accused me of being a racist. i've skated on thin ice with rp gaf for a long time, but none of it has had to deal with racism. you're just blowing me off because it's easy to jump on. right?

That avatar thing was for the others. Dude, you're clearly not thinking right.

coldvein

Banned
In any mediation, it's always bettter to be the more reasonable person. If people have to choose between what two people's word of mouth, the abrasive drunk won't beat it out the more reasonable alternative.

But by all means, carry on being a dick. Go out with a bang, but it's idiotic. Just go to sleep or something.

i've been completely nice and proper all night.

i've had nothing but nice things to say about people.

if people get to "choose" between shit i said and shit i didnt, that's fucked up.

Ashes

Banned
i've been completely nice and proper all night.

i've had nothing but nice things to say about people.

if people get to "choose" between shit i said and shit i didnt, that's fucked up.

Wel, you refrained from swearing in that post at least.

Lissar

Reluctant Member

Pretty much. That's why I don't understand why the fatalistic attitude some people have! Though I still think it would be fun to do picture themes, for those who want to participate.

Also: that was actually quite hilarious on this end. Everyone was talking about something expected happening and now it's all over. And I thought, is coldvein banned? But for some reason on my page he wasn't banned yet. Refreshed, and there it was.

I didn't want that to happen. :\

Guy just needed to sleep the drink off and I figured ignoring him would be the best course of action.

Sorry, guys.

It's not your fault, SA. I could see you were trying not to bring it up here but he wasn't having any of that. I feel bad for him though, he was doing so well before.

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
I didn't want that to happen. :\

Guy just needed to sleep the drink off and I figured ignoring him would be the best course of action.

Sorry, guys.

This is the part where we justifiably tell you you did the right thing and poor coldvein drunkenly scoffs and curses at his computer screen.

You did the right thing.

Ashes

Banned
@Shocking Alberto: He admited to calling you a paki in a derogatory offensive way, and then called you a pussy because you banned him for it. Except of course, I don't think he realised this. But even then, we tried with him. I don't think we could have done any more.

Ashes

Banned
It's past eight so I presume, everybody is on Febuary time now. I was gonna post something of a more peaceful kind of bang anyway, so give me a sec...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom