• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jediyoshi

This topic became sad all of a sudden. :(
Turn that frown upside down

yXV4i.gif

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Turn that frown upside down

yXV4i.gif

I know Nanako always makes ME happy.

Nanakooooo!

When I played P4, you know that scene... that scene where you make the big decision. I had to go through it several times because I kept messing up the answers to get the true ending. I had to live through THAT SCENE like five times.

I cried every time. My eyes hurt so bad that night.

Zeppu

So, FPGaf, which one of my Tence Originals™ should I use? The actual real fake pic or Tence's vision of my happiness?

zeppu.png
Zeppu2.png

Also, see Tence, told you your art'd get appreciated with more samples ;)

Acid08

Banned

Nanakooooo!

When I played P4, you know that scene... that scene where you make the big decision. I had to go through it several times because I kept messing up the answers to get the true ending. I had to live through THAT SCENE like five times.

HOW COULD THEY HURT NANAKO ;_;

Nanakooooo!

D:

You must have been angry for vengeance. I realized something was off immediately.

Ashes

Banned
I wish I could draw a fake version of me :( Too bad I broke my knuckle a few hours ago and can't even use a mouse.

The challenge as set by Zeppu, to the one, known only on the winds, as: "Tence", was to recreate all of real gaf in his paint mould. Well, at least everyone who volunteers. The deed was sealed into neogaf copyright contracts lore.

You can do this yourself of course. But It would not be part of the aforementioned super gaf challenge.

Zeppu

This is like the time when everyone switched to Scribblenauts avatars but a billion times better!

Can I get mine signed? I'm sure they'll be worth a hefty sum in the future.

Hey so what's going on in-

*sees the last two pages*

...I'm never playing Tactics Ogre again. Well, ok, maybe another few missions. But for now, bedtime.

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
image.php
: hey so are we on for thursday?
ZjPZe.gif
: what is that on your head?
ZZR2v.png
: who me?
image.php
: pretty sure lissar was talking to me.
ZZR2v.png
: oh, yeah what is that on your head?