• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashes

Banned
image.php
: hey so are we on for thursday?
ZjPZe.gif
: what is that on your head?
ZZR2v.png
: who me?
image.php
: pretty sure lissar was talking to me.
ZZR2v.png
: oh, yeah what is that on your head?
image.php
: coldvein's remains in a box.
LNdkc.gif
: well... damn.

:(
:/
:|
:\
:S
:p
:)
;)

/scratch that. Reverse it.

Chuckie

Why do I keep getting this shit:

chin.png

Artists interpretation

I've never looked for those? Is it because I like to creep in the SoShi-thread? Or because I may have mentioned I have a Chinese-Indonesian wife on this site before?

marrec

Banned
Why do I keep getting this shit:

chin.png

Artists interpretation

I've never looked for those? Is it because I like to creep in the SoShi-thread? Or because I may have mentioned I have a Chinese-Indonesian wife on this site before?

Hell, it could have been a time you talked about eating Chinese Food. Google Ads are nothing if not irrelevant.

ZeroRay

Looks like I missed out on some stuff...

Too lazy to change avatar. You're mspaint skills are glorious, Tence. (I'm not implying that I want one for me, oh no!).

Well, off to bed!

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Your pic is really to small though. I hardly can make out anything haha. PM me with a link to a regular size pic and I'll make you one.

Could you do my avatar as well? Thank you thank you thank you! :D

Mine is >_> in a picture form so it should be easy to make.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Good thing I saved the textlog.

Dude, you were being openly racist to me and then insisting it wasn't racism because I guess calling me a paki bastard is okay to you?

If it speaks of me that I'm offended by people being racist and not even willing to cop to it, then I'm fine with whatever that says about me.

I'm the mad one but you're the guy posting like crazy about it. I can see why someone like you becomes so surly when they're drunk, honestly.

I knew there was a reason why I had him on ignore...

Chuckie

Maybe one day my name will be mentioned next to Rembrandt and Van Gogh... and you all can tell your grandchildren: I knew one of the Dutch Masters... and not only did I know him... he painted me!

Zeppu

Maybe one day my name will be mentioned next to Rembrandt and Van Gogh... and you all can tell your grandchildren: I knew one of the Dutch Masters... and not only did I know him... he painted me!

Three times for me! I'm so honoured!

noah111

Still Alive
Posting in here real quick (ib4l?), I must've missed the TC party if there was one, time to catch up. o_o'

[edit] oh man, i've missed so much. CV got banned, people have somehow transformed into ms paint versions, and the thread got a title change?! Does this mean RPgaf is here to stay? :O

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
Posting in here real quick (ib4l?), I must've missed the TC party if there was one, time to catch up. o_o'

[edit] oh man, i've missed so much. CV got banned, people have somehow transformed into ms paint versions, and the thread got a title change?! Does this mean RPgaf is here to stay? :O

Well, it is in the Community section after all.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Lol... my folder on Photobucket is MS paint only now:

folder.png
Stellar!

Morning btw. February has an odd feel to it, like a cask of amontillado.

edit: Coldvein went and got himself bann-ded, eh?

Alas. Sometimes when you stir the pot a bit too much you get scalded.

noah111

Still Alive
Ok guys, ask and you shall receive;

(would prob. be best without the portals, but I don't have that version saved)

ps. I expect nothing of this, side don't seem to work well, lol.

Chuckie

Ok guys, ask and you shall receive;

(would prob. be best without the portals, but I don't have that version saved)

ps. I expect nothing of this, side don't seem to work well, lol.

sentry.png

Like it was always supposed to be... a working portal.

Edit: I seemed to have switched colors... does that matter? I dont know the game.

Davedough

G'morning Fake Pic GAF. I'm late to work because my dumb ass was fooling around in TC last night for too long.

So umm.. why'd Coldvein get banned? Aside from trolling?

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
image.php
: guys how long do you think I can keep this on my head?
image.php
: okay that's not even physically possible. Tence, logic much?
image.php
: hmm?
dave.png
: dude... there's literally a cat in your hat.
image.php
: seriously what's it doing there?
image.php
: i'm just reusing the cat bit because I cleverly came up with this cat in the hat joke.
image.php
: whiskers did you just break the fourth wall?
image.php
: why yes dave. yes i did.

noah111

Still Alive
sentry.png

Like it was always supposed to be... a working portal.

Edit: I seemed to have switched colors... does that matter? I dont know the game.
Hahaha, beautiful! I just might use this for a while when the time is right. Saved, thanks. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom