• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckie

billie.jpg

Couldn't resist it.

Gaming memes are terrible. My post was sarcastic.
And lol@ midnight launches of online-heavy games. You'd have to be an idiot to think that you would be diablo3 and play it right away.

Gaming memes are terrible. My post was sarcastic.
And lol@ midnight launches of online-heavy games. You'd have to be an idiot to think that you would be diablo3 and play it right away.

We had to wait for you guys to get to midnight :( But I logged on 2 hours after it launched and its going fine.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
We had to wait for you guys to get to midnight :( But I logged on 2 hours after it launched and its going fine.

Lucky~ I probably won't be getting my copy until Friday, but at least I PROBABLY won't have to worry about actually being able to log on at that point.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
It will be unbearably well-reviewed. Blizzard games are just dripping with quality. There's not thaaaat much that seems a world's improvement over Diablo 2, though, which I admittedly played the crap out of.

Man that thread was funny last night though.

leadbelly

Banned
It will be unbearably well-reviewed. Blizzard games are just dripping with quality. There's not thaaaat much that seems a world's improvement over Diablo 2, though, which I admittedly played the crap out of.

Man that thread was funny last night though.

I still have a whole bunch of games I haven't played yet. I guess I should play through those first.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I have never played a Diablo game. I don't know whether I will like it or not. I may look at some reviews and decide then.

There will be a Starter Edition I thiiiink about a month after release? It has the content from the open beta (you can play up to level 13.)

I'll also be getting two guest passes (starter edition content) with my boxed copy, not sure what I'm doing with those yet.

leadbelly

Banned
There will be a Starter Edition I thiiiink about a month after release? It has the content from the open beta (you can play up to level 13.)

I'll also be getting two guest passes (starter edition content) with my boxed copy, not sure what I'm doing with those yet.

Oh, oh!

I would be quite happy to take one of those guest passes off your hands lissar. >.>

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Oh, oh!

I would be quite happy to take one of those guest passes off your hands lissar. >.>

The earliest I'll be getting it is Friday though. :eek: If you find someone else who has one earlier you should take it (though really, good luck with that. D:)

Oh, Diablo's out?

Ok.

You didn't notice!? D:

My thoughts on Diablo so far:

I has a wizard's hat. And I can shoot lazer beams, pew pew.

I wanna pew pew. I guess I'll have to pew pew in ********** for now.

Davedough

I want Diablo III, but at the same time, I'm enjoying milking Mass Effect 3 and Arkham City that I don't really want to put some other game in the forefront and take my attention away from those two.

Then again, I've been fooling around with Torchlight 2 to get my loot whore fix, so I can wait. Plus, playing through TL2 will give me an appreciation for the polish that Blizzard puts on their dungeon crawlers.

dralla

I went on a serious shopping spree yesterday. Got so many nice things, spent a good 40 minutes debating about getting a pair of shorts in banana republic lol ended up getting them of course. oh shopping, y u gotta be so fun. i want a pair casual shoes, slip ons or something, tan..

Davedough

I went on a serious shopping spree yesterday. Got so many nice things, spent a good 40 minutes debating about getting a pair of shorts in banana republic lol ended up getting them of course. oh shopping, y u gotta be so fun. i want a pair casual shoes, slip ons or something, tan..

I'm the exact opposite. I hate shopping. Mainly because I walk in, see a shirt I like, pick it up and see that they want $22 for it. I audibly yell "$22 for one shirt?!" then get discouraged and walk out. I even yell at the clearance racks saying things like "If you really wanted to get rid of it, you could do better than that"

Davedough

Mental note, we'll have to write upside down for Shan to understand what's going on.

In other news:

In precisely 30 minutes, I'm leaving for the airport. Have a super important bombtastic interview in the DC area for a very nice position on Wednesday. If things work out, I'll be moving back east in June and have a position that looks like its what I've wanted my entire career. Here's hoping.

Emitan

I would love to play DnD! Two things though: 1. I don't know the rules 2. My timezone is more awkward than Lissar's. Is this going to be problematic? (if its on the weekend timezones shouldn't matter though).

exactly. The car shoots lazers, explaining my post!

Most of us have no idea what we're doing and have never played before so that's fine.

leadbelly

Banned
exactly. The car shoots lazers, explaining my post!

Actually, I found your post to be exactly the in-depth critical analysis of Diablo 3 I was looking for. The Copious amounts of 'pew pew pew' may be enough to sway me. :D

"Bigger, badder and now with more pew pew pew than ever before!"

If it had that on the box I wouldn't even question it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom