• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davedough

I have never played a single minute of written D&D in my entire life. I signed up to the forum but have absolutely zero idea what I will be doing or if I'll even have time to participate. If anything, I'm not going to have time until next week after I get done with flying and all that.

leadbelly

Banned
I have never played a single minute of written D&D in my entire life. I signed up to the forum but have absolutely zero idea what I will be doing or if I'll even have time to participate. If anything, I'm not going to have time until next week after I get done with flying and all that.

Sounds like there is too much thinking involved to me.

I need to get Deus Rex going.

*has been reading interviews with bands and wanting to be on the interviewee end*

EDIT: DAMNIT, I was writing and forgot the tune that I had for some lyrics :C

We won't be starting for a few weeks; once enough people have indicated they like the premise, I'll start writing; in the interim I imagine people will start making characters and have oodles of questions that will need answering.

I also need to figure out if any of the various virtual gaming table software is viable or if I'll have to just throw maps/diagrams on the forum I set up. Anyone who is interested should PM me for the URL; I've sent some notes out to a few people that expressed interest on the last page, but a lack of PM from me doesn't mean I don't love you. Please register with your GAF handle so I know to approve your account; if you're paranoid you should use a different password.

Davedough

While driving down to the airport tonight, I had an idea for a movie that would be awesome. Now if only I can get someone to fund me to make it, I'll be as rich as James Cameron.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
He can't pee :(

Awww. :< One of our cats was unable to poop because of a blockage and we had to get surgery/feed her through a tube for awhile. It's been about 5/6 years since then and she's still healthy and dashing about the yard. I hope your kitty will also recover quickly!

china-wuhan-zoo-caretaker-licks-francois-leaf-monkey-butt-to-help-it-defecate-300x447.jpg

Half our lecture notes are the abso-fucking-lutely useless kind where they just sort of throw information at you without actually explaining anything so you end up with slides which only make sense to the person who wrote them. Is it really so hard to write make decent slides?

ZeroRay

So the class is based on the notes, no book? To tell the truth, I often don't buy the books and depend on notes exclusively. The quality of those notes tend to determine my performance in the class. XD

Good luck bro.

Ahh, 4 hours of sleep after a long night of drinking...a time when you are not quite sure if you are still drunk or just really good at having hangovers.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
So umm people in real gaf no longer have real avatars, what exactly is the central theme that this community is formed around?

I do!

But it's mostly based around the community we've formed, not the avatars we wear. Sadly, most people have left. But I suppose that was to be expected.

HiResDes

I will join, seems like a cool motley crew of users in here. I will share something that's going on with my IRL. I did crunches for like an hour this morning, only to pig out on Saag Paneer, and I ate so much that I currently feel as if it could come back up at any time.

Dr. Diatribe recommends that you avoid walking into gut level things, gut punches, eating more, etc. Grab a portable gaming device or a novel and spend a relaxing evening on the throne.

dralla

I bought a couple new sticks of deodorant, i tried the degree one today. it smells really good, i think it works better than my old, old spice too. awesome

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Seinfeld D:

Anyway, got Diablo III today! Lead, did you still want one of my passes? I also have another. Does anyone want it? I was going to ask my boyfriend if he wanted to play the game with me for awhile, but now he's playing FFXIV so he'll have something to do while I'm Diabloing, so I guess he doesn't want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom