• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my, the dream I just woke up from... it was like... the only thing I can remember right now is my house was inside a dragon.

I remember dreaming that I knew where my iron was. Haven't been able to find it since we moved six months ago. Thank goodness the dishevelled look works for me.

leadbelly

Banned
Seinfeld D:

Anyway, got Diablo III today! Lead, did you still want one of my passes? I also have another. Does anyone want it? I was going to ask my boyfriend if he wanted to play the game with me for awhile, but now he's playing FFXIV so he'll have something to do while I'm Diabloing, so I guess he doesn't want to.

If you don't mind lissar. I could try it out over the weekend. :)

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I hate humor that is based around awkward situations.

Therefore, I can't stand Seinfeld (we've already been over this.)

I am prepared for your scorn.

Emitan

Watching Michael Scott gives me an almost physical sensation of secondhand embarrassment. US Office is completely unbearable. Only seen one episode of UK Office so I can't judge it.

I love the US version of The Office. At least the first few seasons. I don't remember which season was the drop-off point for me, but it was a good ride while it lasted.

I tried watching the UK version, and it was dreadful.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
Watching Michael Scott gives me an almost physical sensation of secondhand embarrassment. US Office is completely unbearable. Only seen one episode of UK Office so I can't judge it.

Well, it also rides on the embarassment thing, and does that a lot. So you might not like UK Office either.

I don't even really watch TV anymore. The last show that I watched regularly was House, and I only stopped watching that because I didn't have cable for a while. I tried watching Community, and I liked the one episode I saw, but I never knew what day it aired, so I gave up on it.

Emitan

Fawlty Towers has been in my Netflix recommendations queue for months. I already have Star Trek TOS and TNG and like five series of Doctor Who in my backlog.

HiResDes

ultra1.png

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children

Seinfelds more about all the talk it has. I didn't like it either but at some point I realized me and my friends are exactly like that gang, particularly this one dude I know. Now I absolutely love it

I dont like awkward situation humor that much either. Never really watched Seinfeld or many live action/sitcom stuff anyway though.

Seinfeld D:

Anyway, got Diablo III today! Lead, did you still want one of my passes? I also have another. Does anyone want it? I was going to ask my boyfriend if he wanted to play the game with me for awhile, but now he's playing FFXIV so he'll have something to do while I'm Diabloing, so I guess he doesn't want to.

I already have it but I'll play with you ^^

I like Seinfeld, except I'm not a big fan of Jerry. All the other characters are hilarious.

billy why did you change your spelling?

as for diablo, I just got a torchlight 2 beta key for ze weekend but a friend does have a d3 guest pass so I can at least give the sp a try

Lissar said:
I've been able to play all the looty games this week. *pleased*

quelle horreur! my heart can only belong to one loot game at a time.

OH MY GOD

JIM-JAM~

You've missed everything!

Like the fact that I'm a woman

wait, for real? because grats if so =D

you disappear off the face of the earth for a few months and people start making important life choices and junk. my news is mostly sad, but I did move house and get a new job which were both squarely in the wins column.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
when I came into this thread I was like

ive-seen-things.gif

but then I was like

kitten-on-360-controller.jpg
I KNOW RIGHT

EVEN LITERALLY LIKE FOR REALS

my cat is back at home with me after almost a week at the vet/PEC. Poor guy. Looks like he's gonna pull through though. His name is Bhima and he says hi.

Seinfeld is the best comedy on TV of all time and The Office is hilarious (or it was until Carell left, anyway. You know, just to stay current).

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I KNOW RIGHT

EVEN LITERALLY LIKE FOR REALS

my cat is back at home with me after almost a week at the vet/PEC. Poor guy. Looks like he's gonna pull through though. His name is Bhima and he says hi.

Hello Bhima! :D Please get better soon. Hawk needs you!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Yeah they hate us now. Still, they have vaginas, so that's something.

Lissar I gave Bhima your regards and he stretched and purred.

some schools of thought would posit that it's easier to become a woman through medical procedures in early adulthood than to grow up one in these times of eating disorders and rape culture. maybe I've just been reading jezebel too much lately.

and I dunno what you guys did to upset them but Lissar is still around, so that's nice.

Emitan

some schools of thought would posit that it's easier to become a woman through medical procedures in early adulthood than to grow up one in these times of eating disorders and rape culture. maybe I've just been reading jezebel too much lately.

and I dunno what you guys did to upset them but Lissar is still around, so that's nice.
ivYMRHSmjoRF7.gif

But that's because I don't sleep and I'm depressed.

Lissar is still around because InfiniteNine and I have her partially seduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom