• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dralla

pepsi max is delicious. only diet cola I can drink. usually I stick to diet root beer, orange, sprite, ect. but damn pepsi max is so goood

Coffee is too strong.

I prefer a lighter taste.

Chai tea is the best.

I like your taste. in everything.

Hawkian#1871

woo
RudeDiatribe#1176

I forget what my battletag is but I'll add you next time I'm on ^^

So I bought a bottle of Pepsi. I haven't had Pepsi in years I've always bought Coca-Cola. Drinking it reminds me exactly why I haven't bought Pepsi. It is similar to Coca-Cola only with less taste. It is as if an ingredient that makes coke taste just that little bit better has been taken out.

PEPSI MAN

Speaking of haikus

haiku.png

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I'm in Amsterdam.

No, before anyone asks, I'm not smoking anything! It's just the airport (I wouldn't do that anyway. :x) Several hours wait here.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I cut mine just below my chin usually. :eek:

Also, I'm lazy with getting my hair cut! :D

Got through the ~special~ search and now I'm waiting in the US waiting room, which is surrounded by glass!

Emitan

iPhone replaced my Ghost Trick save with a save hours earlier. What the fuck. Cell phone games are the worst thing ever. I hate them.

dralla

high 70's right now. sitting here in my boxers, feels good. I did have my AC on yesterday, my room is full of electronics so it gets pretty hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom