• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckie

I like butts myself.

mixalot.jpg

hey i9 =D

personally I'm a sucker for bedroom-eyes. boobs and butts are awesome, but I spend more time looking into a woman's eyes than her chest or rear so it's really just a numbers game.

leadbelly

Banned
I'm not entirely sure what I am meant to do with the Diablo 3 pass key. I'm guessing I need to register on the site first and then type it in somewhere?

leadbelly

Banned
Also, the weather in the UK is finally warming up. 25°C forecast for Tuesday. That is considerably warmer than what it has been this month.

Acid08

Banned
boobs >>>>>>>>>>> butts

boobs are like butts but on the front so you can look at her pretty face too.
Boobs are super wonderful and all that but a bug ol' rump is where it's at. Booty for life.

Worked 9 hours, have a final to study for and a couple quizzes and tests to take. Nap time first ;o

When i get the urge to procrastinate i immediately turn off my computer...if i have to use the computer i go to starbucks so i can at least feel some inspiration from everyone else rhats doing work so i feel silly not doing work as well. I tend to go to starbucks alot ;p

Emitan

Game of Thrones and Awesome Girls Kick Ass: The Legend of Korra.

Just watched tonight's Game of Thrones and I will watch Korra tomrrow (hopefully)

Pau

If only Games of Thrones was Awesome Girls Kick Ass: Game of Thrones too. :(

JLU > Game of Thrones. Just sayin'.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Oh. I will be on the look out for them. That's if they're in the starter edition.

Are there a lot of Alots in the game? :p
I don't know Alot about it. Just bought it actually 10 minutes ago (Gamestop trade-in credit thing makes it kind of a steal o.o)

Will post my name thing as soon as I get it

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Starter edition? Like on a guest pass? You surely can up to the Skeleton King. I'd be happy to play through it with you a fourth time if you should like some help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom