• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I pick PSO2 Lissars

lissarpso2.jpg

And PSO2 Lissar thanks you.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Whenever I see "Five Hundred" spelled out, I always expect "And Ninety Nine US Dollars" to follow.
That's a PS3 launch meme?

Whenever I see the word "Hundred" spelled out, I think of the Hundred-Handed Giants (the Hecatonchires) from Greek myth. :p

Davedough

So I have been messing around with a Diablo III guest pass before I took the plunge. I have to say, after coming off the Torchlight II beta, I'm kinda underwhelmed by Blizzard's offering. As of right now, I give it a resounding MEH out of 10

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So I have been messing around with a Diablo III guest pass before I took the plunge. I have to say, after coming off the Torchlight II beta, I'm kinda underwhelmed by Blizzard's offering. As of right now, I give it a resounding MEH out of 10
:( Where you up to?

Davedough

:( Where you up to?

Not very far at all, I only got the guest pass yesterday. I just got the crown to defeat the skeleton king in Act 1. I'm a level 8 Wizard.

Its little things that annoy me, like zoom. I play on my TV with my PC connected to it. At 720p on 50" screen from across the room, things can be a little tough to read in a PC game. In Torchlight 2, you could simply scroll your mouse wheel and get to a comfortable distance. In D3, you hit Z and go WAAAAAY too close to your toon or the default view from a 747.

The lack of a skill tree bothers me too. It seems like the leveling is on auto pilot.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
There's really nothing to write home about before the Skeleton King. It's dumb to give you that little of the game as a preview IMO.

Once you get access to all 4 skill slots and multiple runes the skill progression makes a lot more sense versus a tree.

leadbelly

Banned
So I bought a bottle of Pepsi. I haven't had Pepsi in years I've always bought Coca-Cola. Drinking it reminds me exactly why I haven't bought Pepsi. It is similar to Coca-Cola only with less taste. It is as if an ingredient that makes coke taste just that little bit better has been taken out.

So I bought a bottle of Pepsi. I haven't had Pepsi in years I've always bought Coca-Cola. Drinking it reminds me exactly why I haven't bought Pepsi. It is similar to Coca-Cola only with less taste. It is as if an ingredient that makes coke taste just that little bit better has been taken out.

I am the complete opposite.

Coca-Cola is balls.

Also the people next door need to turn their shit music down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom