• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned
sentry.png

Like it was always supposed to be... a working portal.

Edit: I seemed to have switched colors... does that matter? I dont know the game.

Tence, I wish to commission you as well. A true test of your artistic talents. If you're willing, let me know.

G'morning Fake Pic GAF. I'm late to work because my dumb ass was fooling around in TC last night for too long.

So umm.. why'd Coldvein get banned? Aside from trolling?

Coldvein got banned because when the clock struck midnight on January 31st the magical world he was inhabiting crumbled around his feet and he had nothing left but the shoes on his feet, the clothes on his back, and the vitriol in his heart.

Also, trolling.

Davedough

Tence, I wish to commission you as well. A true test of your artistic talents. If you're willing, let me know.

Coldvein got banned because when the clock struck midnight on January 31st the magical world he was inhabiting crumbled around his feet and he had nothing left but the shoes on his feet, the clothes on his back, and the vitriol in his heart.

Also, trolling.

Yeah, I actually went back and read from page 15 to current (100 posts per page for life). Not surprising he was drunk, again, and letting his inner child loose.

Davedough

Tence needs a tag for his contributions.

Tence
I have made an art!
(Today, 09:35 AM)

Tence
Will draw for food

.la1n

You are one fantastically still sleeper. I creepily watched you for 2.5 hours and you didn't move once. I was going to send HP over there to see if you were still alive.

Yeah when I sleep...nothing can bring me back. Except, well, work.

Davedough

Yeah when I sleep...nothing can bring me back. Except, well, work.

You missed my GAF shirtless revolution. Of course, I started things off but then soon clearacell joined, then Jamesfrom818 and another guy I cant remember his name. It was glorious.

Chuckie

Davedough

You wanna hear uncomfortable. There was poor lissar, only female in the chat and a bunch of guys started disrobing and then staring into their webcams. Poor thing probably had nightmares.

Tence needs a tag for his contributions.

Tence
I have made an art!

I approve of this one, because it is nearly the same as the name of that art/music show place I regulared that had the free wine, DIY sock puppets, and bubble wrap lining the floors.

marrec

Banned
You wanna hear uncomfortable. There was poor lissar, only female in the chat and a bunch of guys started disrobing and then staring into their webcams. Poor thing probably had nightmares.

Poor thing? She has blackmail on you now.

She's a dastardly one.

Davedough

I approve of this one, because it is nearly the same as the name of that art/music show place I regulared that had the free wine, DIY sock puppets, and bubble wrap lining the floors.

I drew my inspiration from the old Lego Robot comic.

http://www.plasticbrickautomaton.com/?id=8

Poor thing? She has blackmail on you now.

She's a dastardly one.

I fear not.

I don't think dave's disrobed pics are much of a rarity to be honest.

This is why. They're everywhere. =)

Chuckie

Morning (Evening) Prota!

As you can see I am having my 15 minutes of fame!

My inbox doubled in one night!
from 14 to a whopping 28 :p

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I clearly have too much time on my hands.
You do...

RPGaf Webcomic Avatar Repository Extravangza
All art by Tence unless otherwise noted with the sarcastic phrase EXCEPT NOT REALLY
(sorry I don't know who did which off the top, let me know and I'll update this post with credit)

image.php
-
image.php
-
image.php
-
image.php

--- RawPower ------ DaveDough ----- AgentWhiskers ----- Hawkian ---

------------------
image.php
------------------------
image.php
-
image.php
-
image.php

----jim-jam bongs (EXCEPT NOT REALLY) ---------------- echoshifting -------- Tence ----------- Wallach ---

ZZR2v.png
-
image.php
-
image.php
-
image.php

----- Zeppu ----------- doitlive ------ ShockingAlberto --- Lazybones 18 ---

image.php
-
ZjPZe.gif
---------------------
image.php
----------------------------------
image.php

---- clearacell ---------- Lissar ------------ RobotNinjaHornets (EXCEPT NOT REALLY) ------- Puddles (EXCEPT NOT REALLY) ---

image.php
-
image.php
-
image.php
-
image.php

--- Jamesfrom818 ----- .la1n --------- H.Protagonist ------ Sentry ---

image.php

------ SRG ---

The coldvein series (may come in handy)
(Art not by Tence)
CjB2P.png
ibkbEtcqbm9OvH.png
DsoWW.jpg

NOTE: Only included are those that are currently using their FakePic as their avatar (wtf Hiro?), plus I may have missed some.

PLEASE PM ME if you hook yours up and want it added to this post, which you should.

Have at it, comrades!

edit: Wow, as quickly as I reprimand Hiro for her avatar she switches it. I can control reality!

Hiro is using hers! I sees it with mine own eyes

P.S. - my mom is coming over for coffee and my house is a dump AHHHHHHHHH
...really not a big deal, I just wanted to contribute to the first-of-the-month panic

Oh crap that means rent is due today....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Haha. I paid mine last night... and then the pipes burst. ;_;

lol, need to hurry up with those deadlines and get back to this topic pronto!

And a good afternoon to you too :p

Yeah. I may be off more than on today. I have a vacation coming up and I mean NOT to work on it this time!

Morning (Evening) Prota!

As you can see I am having my 15 minutes of fame!

My inbox doubled in one night!
from 14 to a whopping 28 :p

Your fame is eternal, Tence! We <3 your art.

Holy crap, I'm a member now.

That was quick.

Congrats!

Chuckie

RPGaf Webcomic Avatar Repository Extravangza
All art by Tence unless otherwise noted with the sarcastic phrase EXCEPT NOT REALLY

Jim-Jam-Bongs has his own too. You can tell by the huuuuuuuge body it has. In my world everybody is as thin as Paris Hilton.

NOTE: Only included are those that are currently using their FakePic as their avatar (wtf Hiro?), plus I may have missed some.

PLEASE PM ME if you hook yours up and want it added to this post, which you should.

Have at it, comrades!

edit: Wow, as quickly as I reprimand Hiro for her avatar she switches it. I can control reality!

Ha! I switched mine before I put up my first post this morning. You so slow, Hawk.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Jim-Jam-Bongs has his own too. You can tell by the huuuuuuuge body it has. In my world everybody is as thin as Paris Hilton.
:O You're right! What an oversight on my part. Though he did a much better job emulating your style than the others, it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom