• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least it was announced that Fire Emblem is coming to the US. Maybe that will stop people from complaining.
It won't stop people from complaining.

Is there any footage of the Paper Mario demo on Youtube yet?

Emitan

tumblr_m51w0pD5lB1qh9dcco1_250.gif

Acid08

Banned
not too many, just a few back in high school. I was also a little bigger in high school, maybe..20 pounds? heavier.

fuuuck, i hate you okcupid, i don't understand why i don't get responses to messages I send, it makes me feel self conscious, I'd rather get a "not interested..." message than nothing. I think im done with the meeting people online thing *sigh*

Don't take it too seriously!

Seanspeed

Banned
What happened to this thread? Seems like most people dont even have their real avatars anymore.

I may not be a part of 'Real-GAF', but I'm certainly sticking to my avatar. Fuck internet anonymity.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
What happened to this thread? Seems like most people dont even have their real avatars anymore.

I may not be a part of 'Real-GAF', but I'm certainly sticking to my avatar. Fuck internet anonymity.
You've posted three times across the RPJ/Real-GAF threads, all three on this topic. :lol

Why aren't you a part of Real-GAF anyway?

Chuckie

Well that's honest Tence :p

I remember everybody who I have on Facebook now!

Honest yet a bit wrong come to think of it... because I also know some faces from facebook... except I have a hard time connecting the facebook person with GAF-username... except for the girls.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Because all the girls are pretty here!

Except me :(
Aw Emilie, come on now!

Learning how to fish? ;)

As do I, plus everyone from tinychat.
Hell yeah. I'll never forget doom's face, lol
I never had the pleasure to do the tinychat thing :(
Pity. We've had Disney sing-alongs, Foster the People dance parties, watched an episode of Avatar together, and one time Shan read the wikipedia entry for String Theory out loud to the room and I melted into a puddle.

Emitan

I went fishing once but I didn't have bait so I didn't catch anything.

I don't know any other kind of fishing!!

Wait, Shan read? Doesn't she have an Australian accent? *swoons*

Who says we still don't use tinychat ;P CountAntonius blessed me with his presence last night, I swear he hasn't been on in like two months (and he has a cam!).

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Who is that?

I thought Nicky Whelan as soon as I read "so awesome" and saw blond hair but that's not her as far as I can see.
bikini,nikki,nikkiwhelan-524e995128c8dbad4c44f89088480734_h.jpg

*fans self*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom