• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hey guys what's up.

72y68.gif

I'm chillin

dralla

So, lets says there was a girl you met and she's great, you have a lot of fun together you enjoy being with her and can see her as a potential long term GF. But maybe she was a little on the...heavy side, so sometimes you found her physically attractive but other times you didn't. And she isn't ugly, she's got a very cute face. Would you be an asshole for breaking this off because of this, and is there any way to bring this up without sounding like a huge piece of shit...

So, lets says there was a girl you met and she's great, you have a lot of fun together you enjoy being with her and can see her as a potential long term GF. But maybe she was a little on the...heavy side, so sometimes you found her physically attractive but other times you didn't. And she isn't ugly, she's got a very cute face. Would you be an asshole for breaking this off because of this, and is there any way to bring this up without sounding like a huge piece of shit...

Nine simple words:

"I have to go now. My planet needs me."

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
If you can't get over it, you just have to decide whether or not her other qualities outweigh your lack of attraction. You're not a bad guy for wanting to take a while and see whether or not that's the case but if time goes by and you're still not sure I think you've got your answer.

ZeroRay

If you can't get over it, you just have to decide whether or not her other qualities outweigh your lack of attraction. You're not a bad guy for wanting to take a while and see whether or not that's the case but if time goes by and you're still not sure I think you've got your answer.

lololol

dralla

damn son, you callin' my girl fat? meet me somewhere

actually I lol'd too. I think I'm just gonna be really honest with her and see what she has to say, if it's not meant to be than I've got no choice but to move on. But I don't wanna look back and think "what if", maybe she'll be more receptive than I think.. I just hope I can actually get it out, how do I say that shit to someone...I guess I'll find out soon enough!

leadbelly

Banned

Not sure what I would do. I have found some women who are a little overweight attractive. It all depends how the fat is distributed around the body. If it is evenly distributed around the body it doesn't always effect their shape much. They can still seem somewhat attractive. If it is lumped into certain areas, it tends to look a bit gross.

dralla

Not sure what I would do. I have found some women who are a little overweight attractive. It all depends how the fat is distributed around the body. If it is evenly distributed around the body it doesn't always effect their shape much. They can still seem somewhat attractive. If it is lumped into certain areas, it tends to look a bit gross.

yep, it's kinda lumped together with her which is good and bad. when I sit down and have a convo with her and see her from the waste up I find her very attractive, but she's got the traditional women distribution of fat, hips/thighs/ass..it's actually so bad she has problems with her knees and back, it actually makes me nervous for her health. she makes jokes about it but she's also asked me to help her with food shopping, i get kind of mixed messages from her about it and not really sure how to proceed because I know it can be a touchy subject. but Im gonna try the whole honesty thing and see how it works out for me...

I should say I already kind if broken it off, I told her I was confused about how I felt about her and wasn't sure if it could be a long term thing, I kept it vague because I hadnt thought about it until recently, now I feel like I've got a gameplan and can explain it decently.

leadbelly

Banned
yep, it's kinda lumped together with her which is good and bad. when I sit down and have a convo with her and see her from the waste up I find her very attractive, but she's got the traditional women distribution of fat, hips/thighs/ass..it's actually so bad she has problems with her knees and back, it actually makes me nervous for her health. she makes jokes about it but she's also asked me to help her with food shopping, i get kind of mixed messages from her about it and not really sure how to proceed because I know it can be a touchy subject. but Im gonna try the whole honesty thing and see how it works out for me...

I should say I already kind if broken it off, I told her I was confused about how I felt about her and wasn't sure if it could be a long term thing, I kept it vague because I hadnt thought about it until recently, now I feel like I've got a gameplan and can explain it decently.

yeah, those are the typical areas. A really fat arse can be quite off-putting to me. I don't really know how I would react to be honest. It certainly isn't the sort of person I would generally consider, but there are times when I find something attractive about a person and I can't quite figure out what exactly it is. Something about their mannerisms, their smile, it could be a number of things.

leadbelly

Banned
PIZZA IS HERE FINALLY. TWO HOURS AFTER ORDERING.

Lmao WTF?

At 8am in the morning? I'm guessing you never went to sleep again. You stayed up all night and had pizza in the morning. That's fucking hardcore!

How was TC last night anyway?

Could be worse. At least it isn't 3:30am in the afternoon. Then you'd know things have gone really bad.

Yes. Lets just say I would be a little bit more than confused. :p

Lmao WTF?

At 8am in the morning? I'm guessing you never went to sleep again. You stayed up all night and had pizza in the morning. That's fucking hardcore!

How was TC last night anyway?

My sleeping pattern is fucked. I've just woken up now. Yeeaah.

TC was fun, until everyone left >:C

And I'm done with being an alcoholic. It's too exhausting and being drunk isn't fun enough for it. Which is probably a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom