• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RawPower

Banned
Do you really want me to answer that?

I figure, the real regulars amount to about 25 people. Throw about $3000 at a custom setup and each would have a screaming system. $75k out of $170M is a drop in the bucket.

Edit: Now I'm going to lunch.

I wouldn't have asked if I didn't. ;D

You guys ever go to sleep with socks on and wake up without socks?

Yes... Under my covers there is a graveyard of discarded socks. I go to bed with cold feet, but then scooch them off in the night when I get hot...

In honor of the powerball thread over on OT, if I win tonight, I will buy every regular participant of RP/FP-GAF a new PC in which to experience gaming as the master race.

Oooooooo... I just got a new one, but a huge screen would be nice for art. :) Gooooooo, Dave!

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
You guys ever go to sleep with socks on and wake up without socks?

Don't think that has ever happened to me! Although I'd find it odd that my feet were cold if it did.

Wow... such low rent. Tell you what, I'll buy out the rest of your lease for the year if I win. But ONLY if you give me the shoe on your head.

Yup very reasonable considering all I get. Although the neighborhood is pretty bad if you aren't a hermit like me. Bad luck has been with me these past few months, so my shoe is a small price to pay!

RawPower

Banned
I can't even find most of my socks anymore. I rarely sleep with them, and when I do, I slip them off by the end of the night.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I've never gone to sleep with socks unless it was accidental.

If my feet get cold, I just construct a makeshift blanket cocoon.

I don't sleep with them on either
I don't sleep with anything on...

My feet get cold no matter if I have them on or not. I usually have to rub them against each other like I'm trying to start a fire.

Puddles

Banned
.... :O

Actually i can imagine this happening. Do you kick your feet a lot?

Seems that way.

Also, I dreamed entirely about what were either vampires or cannibals (can't remember), but in anime form. And I barely watch anime. The art style was just like Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust. The only scene I can remember clearly was one of the vampires/cannibals telekinetically lifting some dude off the ground, removing his arms and legs while sealing off all the veins and arteries, and moving the limbless torso and head to some kind of storage container while some kind of mask closed over his face to mute his screams.

And then no socks.

I don't sleep with them on either
I don't sleep with anything on...

IJLLJ.gif

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Sleeping naked? I could not do it, especially in this freezing weather. I tried but it feels so damn weird. And in summer, I just HAVE to have panties on and a looong comfy shirt.

So is coldvein gone for good, or is this just temporary?

:O I somehow completely missed this... Went back and read through the earlier pages. He was perfectly fine and friendly when I was in there. :( I don't want to stir up talk about it again, just sad overall. Drama. :/

Maybe you should take Dave's super PC since Tinychat doesn't like yours.

Think that was chrome, not my computer. The pipes on the other hand...

leadbelly

Banned
:O I somehow completely missed this... Went back and read through the earlier pages. He was perfectly fine and friendly when I was in there. :( I don't want to stir up talk about it again, just sad overall. Drama. :/

:O

What happened though? It's the first I've heard about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom