• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
No, but your subconsious just KNEW you would be outclassed... so took it down before I could change mine.

Yeah you're probably right! Besides human eye vs cat eye? No contest there! They're just so photogenic and... well as Natalie Tran so eloquently put it HERE.

Chuckie

Yeah you're probably right! Besides human eye vs cat eye? No contest there! They're just so photogenic and... well as Natalie Tran so eloquently put it HERE.

True. Besides... my own eye was outclassed by Azumi's eye... that's why his eye is my avatar. I tried to put op my own, but got bit in my toes :(

Ashes

Banned
The thing with her is that she is one of those famous people born in the same year as I am. I don't even remember why I know that. Speaking of which, that's what I would like: a past version of Ashes. Ashes1396 meet Ashes1296.

*goes to google to see if his memory has failed him or whether communitychannel girl is really born in 86*

edit: yes. I don't know whether that's a good thing or bad thing. Maybe she's onto something.

I send you totally hilarious tweets* and you don't respond :(

*said tweets are probably not hilarious and are a waste of time

Eh? What's your twitter name? I go through a lot during the day and only answer a few to try and not spam other people's accounts who are following us. I can't help myself with the random bacon tweets, though...

Real-gaf Night Shift is horrible. Can't wait to move to LA.

Oh, yeah. You are coming here! When's the big move?

Oh so now I get to be behind in two threads :p Ahhhh feels good to be back.

With great power...

Absolute power corrupts...

Fleas vanquished or you assimilated?

Hard to say. Haven't seen them in a while, so I'm hopeful, but maybe they finally ate my brain and I'm just a fleshy automaton that does their pest-y bidding.

Emitan

Eh? What's your twitter name? I go through a lot during the day and only answer a few to try and not spam other people's accounts who are following us. I can't help myself with the random bacon tweets, though...

It has been a while since I tweeted at you but I'm @bichu_

Emitan

It's because Shan is actually a robot and the human slave she was using for pictures before escaped from her robo fortress.

Ashes

Banned
I think eyegaf is cool, but very creepy. I thought the same way about Devolution's binoculars last year earlier this year. Creepy and kinda clever at the same time.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Shan thinks Ryan Reynolds is too hairy, which means I stand no chance of nabbing a cute Aussie girl. Woe and despair!

Shan thinks Ryan Reynolds is too hairy, which means I stand no chance of nabbing a cute Aussie girl.

You know, just like all women don't share a hive mind, I'm pretty confident that the microcosm of women in Oz don't either. Surely there must be at least a few Australian women that don't think hairless boy-men are the mutt's nuts.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Some day I will marry an Australian cutie (dat accent) and I will make sure you are as jealous as possible
It's going to happen exactly like this too ;_;
You know, just like all women don't share a hive mind, I'm pretty confident that the microcosm of women in Oz don't either. Surely there must be at least a few Australian women that don't think hairless boy-men are the mutt's nuts.
nope they're all 100% exactly like shan
You could always hypnotise her? It works. I seen it on True Blood.
you must be vampar

Ashes

Banned
Oh. That could be a problem.

Well, there's something to be thankful for at least. You're not a living dead creature, eh?
Well, you're not dead at least.

Edit: Cue random, picture of another cute young Australian:

Miranda-Kerr.jpg

I want to marathon a new TV show!! Recommendations? Nexflix streaming preferred, but I can find other means to watch it if it's good enough ;)

Ashes

Banned
Something fairly newer :p (probably seen every episode of that in syndication 3 times over).

I said it. Cause nobody ever says it. :p

American:

The Wire. - You know why
True Blood it's bonkers but its great switch of your brain tv, goes like a rocket.
Frasier - okay this one is something I have to do.

Must watch or short seasons:

British:

Luther - Idris Elba (Gritty dark - I shall say no more) 5 episodes per season/ 2 season.
Sherlock - Really watch this. 3 full 1-half hour episodes / 2 seasons.

Anime

Berserk is good to marathon. 25 episodes.
Samurai Champloo is also great to run through.

Props if you have watched all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom