• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So in this picture:

hSKQ0.png

is that supposed to be H.Protagonist magically flying and lifting the dude?
Let's go with yes.

So guys, I had no trouble at all building a geodesic dome, carrying around all sort of heavy junk, cleaning the place, etc, etc…

So now I just pulled my back while trying to remove a weed from the ground.

I got an icepack from the freezer and am chilling down. Going to alternate this with a hot shower that I was going to take anyway. Took some naproxen and a multivitamin and had some food. Tonight is a party at my house (I mentioned that you're invited, right? I do lose track of such things), so there will be much booze to help deaden the senses.

Anything else I should be doing to maximize my recovery? Other than making everybody else handle the party prep and such I mean.

Also youarealreadygotoadoctor.jpeg is probably unnecessary for this one.. :p

Pollux

So guys, I had no trouble at all building a geodesic dome, carrying around all sort of heavy junk, cleaning the place, etc, etc…

I got an icepack from the freezer and am chilling down. Going to alternate this with a hot shower that I was going to take anyway. Took some naproxen and a multivitamin and had some food. Tonight is a party at my house (I mentioned that you're invited, right? I do lose track of such things), so there will be much booze to help deaden the senses.

Anything else I should be doing to maximize my recovery? Other than making everybody else handle the party prep and such I mean.

go ly down.

Seriously though, if you can get some Bengay or Icy Hot Pain Relieving Cream, rub it on your back and lay down on your stomach for a little while. After about 30-45 minutes do some light stretching to keep the back from tightening up. Rinse and repeat.

ZeroRay

Do some deadlifts, weakling. :p

Pollux

You'll like it. It's weird at first. But then you forget about it. And it moves on to be about the community.

I don't think I'm going to do it. Just cause. No justification either way.

This is true, every time I post and see me staring back at myself it kinda freaks me out a little bit...

leadbelly

Banned
So this thread has become more popular since RP July. I guess you can say it has been a success then.

I wonder how long it will last. Will people slowly neglect this thread once July is over?

edit: I say more popular, but it is actually only one or two new faces. lol

So this thread has become more popular since RP July. I guess you can say it has been a success then.

I wonder how long it will last. Will people slowly neglect this thread once July is over?

edit: I say more popular, but it is actually only one or two new faces. lol

It's the whole community thing, I don't think anyone ever look here.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Welcome all new faces :D

And look at leadbelly being all meta! Who knows; let's just see what happens, eye?

edit: Yes, community is a barren wasteland. i linked it in the op but whaddyagonnado

leadbelly

Banned
It's the whole community thing, I don't think anyone ever look here.

Apart from the people who are already aware of its existence. However, some of you managed to find your way here, so...

There were more people in this thread at one point, but they gradually began to disappear. They just lost interest. I guess it is partly to do with it being in community

Apart from the people who are already aware of its existence. However, some of you managed to find your way here, so...

There were more people in this thread at one point, but they gradually began to disappear. They just lost interest. I guess it is partly to do with it being in community

Whoah, I closed down this thread, and completely forgot about it existing.

Community is like an abyss of forgetfulness.

Emitan

I'm pretty well known for being creepy I think.

Oh gosh I started thinking about school again and that's not what I need

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Soooo, I like you RP kids. Should I post here, or in the RPJuly thread, or both?

I WANT TO BE ONE OF YOU.

This is my favorite of all of your avatars so far, by the way. Did you defeat the fleas, or what?

Thanks, Hawk. It was taken from the refuge of my kitchen at the height of the flea battle. I'm happy to report that I believe the war nearly won and have reclaimed the living room! Yay!

That's her impersonating a flea/ They have taken over her mind, and the next XSEED game we're going to see will involve fleas.

Don't make me post that image, Beef. Don't make me post iiiiiiiiit. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom