• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leadbelly

Banned
Because they long to be close to you <3

lol

Probably a golden eagle trying to drag me off the face of a cliff. I mean, if a bird suddenly appeared like that, I would be suspicious. It could be eyeing me as potential prey.

You secretly hate your human don't you? Don't worry, I won't tell him. I bet he always forgets your birthday. Meh, what're you going do? keep him around for the food, I say.

I secretly hate
controller avatars.

.la1n

Because they long to be close to you <3

Hope you enjoy The Amazing Spider-Man, let me know what you think about it.

lol

Probably a golden eagle trying to drag me off the face of a cliff. I mean, if a bird suddenly appeared like that, I would be suspicious. It could be eyeing me as potential prey.

I secretly hate
controller avatars.

Abort operation controller avatars. I repeat, abort operation controller avatars.

Hey guys, anyone up for a game of League of Legends at some point? Leadbelly is keen, what about clear, acrid, anyone else? Let me know when you're free and we'll try to work out a time when everyone is awake ^^

Hey guys, anyone up for a game of League of Legends at some point? Leadbelly is keen, what about clear, acrid, anyone else? Let me know when you're free and we'll try to work out a time when everyone is awake ^^

NA server right? Switching servers makes me dl patches every time

Ashes

Banned
I don't have a pet as such; I guess I have a beast. Playful little thing.

Let me upload a pic.

Forgot to upload... lol.

rsz_img_20120702_055815.jpg

wish that was my reg.

I may actually go through the tutorial again. I did it at one point, but I have forget pretty much everything I did. :D

I suppose if you've taught your self to understand, read, and type in English, it's no great leap to think you can play games too.

Emitan

League of Legends? You mean the game where everyone is mean to me because I'm terrible?!

:<

leadbelly

Banned
I'm not sure I would want to play random people. I haven't played many RTS games so I would probably be useless.

I don't want my ass handed to me and then have them moan about how terrible I am. lol

Well, it's now official. I've seen The Avengers in theaters the same amount of times I saw Avatar in theaters
A whopping EIGHT TIMES o_O

Only way I'll go back to see Avengers is either A)It makes $650mil before it's gone for good or B)The extended is put on the big screen

I would rather hope for the latter to happen first

Well, it's now official. I've seen The Avengers in theaters the same amount of times I saw Avatar in theaters
A whopping EIGHT TIMES o_O

Only way I'll go back to see Avengers is either A)It makes $650mil before it's gone for good or B)The extended is put on the big screen

I would rather hope for the latter to happen first

...WHY WOULD YOU SEE AVATAR THAT MANY TIMES.

I don't even know how you can watch ANY film that many times in such a short space of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom