• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
How is Tokyo Jungle by the way?

The more I play it, the more I want to play it. It's so interesting because all the animals have their own strengths and weaknesses and so you have around 50 different ways to play. Whenever I get a new animal I can't wait to try it out. Next up is porcupine, I wonder how that one is going to play. Unsurprisingly, defense is through the roof.

I think if we had held one in february I would've been top dog.

Now I am all but forgotten again.

NO ONE COULD EVER FORGET YOU TENCE BECAUSE YOU ARE AWESOME.

dralla

If we guess right will you tell us?

You can tell me that it's me. I'm not creeped out :p

Yep. Shan's cute and I've never heard her accent, but it's not her :O

I also don't feel creepy about it, people get attracted to other people all the time. I have a huge crush on this girl at work, I've been trying to talk to her but she's in a different department so it's tough, and she wasn't in the last 2 days, ugh. I don't go back in to that job till Monday too..so far away...

also set up my hair cut for sunday, I look scruffy as hell right now, yay

Grandpa_bfaf78_777622.gif

dralla

lol nope :)

here's a random ass pic of my chest after my 5K from the other week. another one is coming up next week, I really wanna go, I just need to find someone to go with!

jy9ot6KLiZNxz.jpg

dralla

*eye roll*

Don't worry, I won't tell Leeness. :eek:

She may wander into this thread at some point though.

nah, she never comes in here, well maybe she lurks! oh well. she also might be a little young, I'm not really sure :p

should I ask out the girl from work? the last time I asked out a co-worker it went..poorly, then it got a whole lot better later down the road, kind of a funny story lol. ohhh I don't think I could live with myself if I didn't. hmm

Acid08

Banned
Ask her out in front of all your coworkers, she'll be extraordinarily attracted to your confidence.

Also prepare a combination poetry/acoustic guitar jam for her.

Chuckie

nah, she never comes in here, well maybe she lurks! oh well. she also might be a little young, I'm not really sure :p

should I ask out the girl from work? the last time I asked out a co-worker it went..poorly, then it got a whole lot better later down the road, kind of a funny story lol. ohhh I don't think I could live with myself if I didn't. hmm

It's Anti-Monitor isn't it???!

Tence wins the artist poll, though.

Thanks! But Lissar would and should win that.

NO ONE COULD EVER FORGET YOU TENCE BECAUSE YOU ARE AWESOME.

I wuv you!

Rom1944

So sorry to barge in, but as a junior i can't make my own thread.

I'm probably going to work in Australia soon so if anybody living there could tell me how much living there cost so i can have an idea of the money i have to put upfront for the adventure as tomorrow if they give me the thumbs up i only have 2 weeks to prepare.(i got no idea where in Australia i'm going yet)

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
So sorry to barge in, but as a junior i can't make my own thread.

I'm probably going to work in Australia soon so if anybody living there could tell me how much living there cost so i can have an idea of the money i have to put upfront for the adventure as tomorrow if they give me the thumbs up i only have 2 weeks to prepare.(i got no idea where in Australia i'm going yet)

Any questions for us aussies would be better directed to this thread

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=480803

There are people from every state who can help you out. I for example am from south australia where cost of living is fairly cheap compared to other states

Rom1944

Any questions for us aussies would be better directed to this thread

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=480803

There are people from every state who can help you out. I for example am from south australia where cost of living is fairly cheap compared to other states

thanks i will post there then.

edit: better when i know where the hell i'm going thought because i will get better info.(i'm kind of happy because i will work again but at the same time i'm a little scared of the trip as i'm from Spain and Australia is pretty far).

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
thanks i will post there then.

edit: better when i know where the hell i'm going thought because i will get better info.(i'm kind of happy because i will work again but at the same time i'm a little scared of the trip as i'm from Spain and Australia is pretty far).

Yeah that's a fair distance away, but at least you have a support group with us :)

That's because you live in houses made from crocodiles. Dead ones cost more than live ones to buy, though the maintenance costs are less.

Crocodile is rather expensive. We tend to hunt yowies more as their fur makes for better insulation.

dralla

that picture doesn't bother me because I have no idea what I'm looking at. and speaking of spiders, a pretty big one fell on me at work today, it was a good inch long :0

Davedough

that picture doesn't bother me because I have no idea what I'm looking at. and speaking of spiders, a pretty big one fell on me at work today, it was a good inch long :0

Its an Australian spider eating a bird. A bird got caught in its web and its eating a bird.... not an insect, not some passing junebug... a fucking bird. And its big enough to carry it.

Another angle.

7dbz6.jpg

eIwU3.jpg

ZeroRay

For the new page.

Its an Australian spider eating a bird. A bird got caught in its web and its eating a bird.... not an insect, not some passing junebug... a fucking bird. And its big enough to carry it.

Another angle.

7dbz6.jpg

eIwU3.jpg

Watching a spider hunt and take out it's prey live is a pretty exhilarating thing to watch. And that was with a cockroach!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom