• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Only 16 more days until 1 year anniversary of Beard

Was with Real-Gaf for their month thing

Been hidden away, building this bitch

My old avy dream is 1/4th done amazingly

I don't care for gifts.

U9LEo.jpg

I do care for candy, especially chocolate though. I needn't start that battle again.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I don't care for gifts.

http://i.imgur.com/U9LEo.jpg[img]

I do care for candy, especially chocolate though. I needn't start that battle again.[/quote]

Went to Coscto, bought this:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/pq4JMl.jpg

One box has been devoured already

$11.99 for Diabetes, Yes Please!

So Good!

leadbelly

Banned
Went to Coscto, bought this:

pq4JMl.jpg

One box has been devoured already

$11.99 for Diabetes, Yes Please!

So Good!

"European Cookies" :p

Of course we wouldn't call them European in the UK or cookies. We call 'cookies' biscuits. I do really like those style of biscuits though. Covered in delicious chocolate.

leadbelly

Banned
This is that guy with the hang drum again. I posted some videos earlier in the thread.

The start of the video is kind of funny. It is in some weird club in Japan. This transvestite comes on stage to present the next act. I couldn't help laugh at the guy that shouts "Kawaaii!".

I think the violin player is brilliant. I really like his style. Never really thought of the violin as a particularly cool instrument, but this video changes my mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRa7aBGnStU

My boyfriend and I had our five year anniversary last friday. We both forgot, and I only realised when I looked at the calender today. Oops, oh well.

Oh hey, you guys should all learn Korean. Its super fun! And apparently the hallyu wave has hit the west for real now! Erm. I just thought I'd take the opportunity to say it because more people should study Korean... and erm... gangnam style.

Happy anniversary last week then I guess. :/

Are you planning anything or are you just going to leave it now?

Nah, we've never really done anniversaries :p Boyfriend is more of the opinion that every day should be special, for better or worse. Classes finish next week so I don't really have much time now anyway ><

leadbelly

Banned
Oh hey, you guys should all learn Korean. Its super fun! And apparently the hallyu wave has hit the west for real now! Erm. I just thought I'd take the opportunity to say it because more people should study Korean... and erm... gangnam style.

Okay so you edited it. It doesn't sound quite so random now. :p

I have not seen this 'wave' you speak of.

*reads wiki page*

Okay, not sure Korean entertainment is quite as popular in the UK. I do quite like Korean movies though. I feel this isn't a big enough incentive for me to take the time to learn it though. You'll have to try better than that. :p

Nah, we've never really done anniversaries :p Boyfriend is more of the opinion that every day should be special, for better or worse. Classes finish next week so I don't really have much time now anyway ><

Oh okay. Nothing really missed then I guess.

Remembering anniversaries is nice, but it was a much bigger gesture back when you couldn't just literally say in to your phone "Schedule _____ 2013 as Anniversary" and you actually had to remember them.

Those'n be biscuits mkay

erm, those are scones dude.

Okay so you edited it. It doesn't sound quite so random now. :p

I have not seen this 'wave' you speak of.

*reads wiki page*

Okay, not sure Korean entertainment is quite as popular in the UK. I do quite like Korean movies though. I feel this isn't a big enough incentive for me to take the time to learn it though. You'll have to try better than that. :p

Oh okay. Nothing really missed then I guess.

Its fun! Its great! You can understand stuff, and understanding foreign languages is awesome! Korean food is great! There are Korean people everywhere to practice with! Um Um. Korean culture is cool. Korean politics is interesting. Korean girls are cute. Korean guys are cute. Starcraft etc. Korean music is catchy. Not many people speak Korean but there's lots of trade so it'll be easy to get a job working with Korea (ie goverment + business), and you'll be a huge novelty over there for speaking it.

*takes a huge breath*

And stuff.

Davedough

They look like scones. What are they?

Those are biscuits. bis·cuit/&#712;biskit/ Noun: A small, typically round cake of bread leavened with baking powder, baking soda, or sometimes yeast.

BEzdb.jpg

So if you call those scones, what are these? scone/sk&#333;n/ Noun: A small unsweetened or lightly sweetened biscuitlike cake

mQ8t8.jpg

Davedough

Weird ass scones.

Scones:
http://images.theage.com.au/2011/05/04/2343346/art_IMG_4562-420x0.jpg[IMG]

Funny story, my family went and had tea and scones with bf who had no idea what they were. Dunked the whole scone in the cream without cutting it. smh.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/u7iJt.jpg

Not this fucking shite again. Goddamn Americans.

My first word was biscuit, so I know motherfucking biscuits. A biscuit is flat and hard. Not some fake scone shit. A cookie is a type of biscuit, usually with chocolate chips in.

So get out of here with your stupid-as-fuck "biscuits". FUCK ALL Y'ALL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom