• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
business-cat-meme-generator-parker-butz-butt-licking-analyst-9bfda4.jpg

I spent half an hour going through all of those on KYM last night, I was in tears. My favourite is probably:

business-cat-really-need-you-to-stay-late.jpg

Acid08

Banned
I'm more concerned about my bike. The rear wheel is fine but I think the rear brake is busted. I might have to turn it into a fixie.
Just keep it in mind. I thought I was fine until the next morning when I couldn't even bend down from the pain. I can't sit for more than 40 minutes without it coming back. It is a literal pain in the ass. Hurrhurr.

RawPower

Banned
Cocoa is more my cup of tea (see what I just did?).

Let me ask you guys this. Am I betraying my vegan ideals if I have a little meat every now and then? Sometimes, it just can't be avoided.

Cocoa is more my cup of tea (see what I just did?).

Let me ask you guys this. Am I betraying my vegan ideals if I have a little meat every now and then? Sometimes, it just can't be avoided.

No! Today it starts with a little nibble of bacon once in a while, then soon you are eating it everyday.

YES

Isn't veganism defined by forgoing animal flesh and animal products? Me, I'll eat an animal while it's sibling watches, but you; you really should re-examine if you're taking this vegan thing seriously.

RawPower

Banned
YES

Isn't veganism defined by forgoing animal flesh and animal products? Me, I'll eat an animal while it's sibling watches, but you; you really should re-examine if you're taking this vegan thing seriously.

That's what I've been doing, believe it or not.

Chuckie

I have a better one:

kapsalon.jpg

Behold...the 'Kapsalon'. It's french fries, covered in kebab, covered in molten cheese, mixed with onions, chili sauce and garlick sauce and on top of that covered with lettuce and tomate...to give you the impression it is semi-healthy.

RawPower

Banned
I have a better one:

kapsalon.jpg

Behold...the 'Kapsalon'. It's french fries, covered in kebab, covered in molten cheese, mixed with onions, chili sauce and garlick sauce and on top of that covered with lettuce and tomate...to give you the impression it is semi-healthy.

*pop* *pop* Ah, what the hell is that thing? *pop* *pop* Why won't it die?!

XD

It is done. My single speed is now a fixie. I think I need to wear a scarf when I ride it now. I also need to wear contacts but still wear eye glass frames.

RawPower

Banned
If you have it in front of you...you will eat it...enjoy it...munch it all down...

Then comes the feeling of guilt for eating such a thing...

Then within two weeks (or three if you are strong) you will want another.

That looked fattier than anything I've ever eaten, and I got really sick for it.

Then again, some people can handle it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom