• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Snowboard down!

Mostly likely I would fall down the cliff on one side, slam into a tree, and break something. That's just how I slide. ._.

I had 3 hours sleep two nights in a row. Both times I was in TC. :/

:O Bad Lead. You need to spent MORE time there!

I was listening to a (true) story the other day about a turkey that terrorized a neighborhood and would just attack anyone it saw

Eventually the cops had to shoot it

And then they ate it. Right?

Acid08

Banned
Do you know how to catch a turkey during mating season, Acid? You suspend a log from a tree branch at the ground level... and wait. They inevitably try to make the sexy with it. Turkeys are so dumb. They're amazing.

Seems legit.
Hahaha wow, that's amazing. Turkeys are so strange, how have they even made it this far?

Hahaha wow, that's amazing. Turkeys are so strange, how have they even made it this far?

Pandas too. I hear that part of the reason they're so rare now is because even when they do manage to do the deed and pop out a mini-bear, the moms forget they're there and often roll on top of them, suffocating then to death. O_O Nature has had some interesting survivors.

I've also heard that turkeys unknowingly commit suicide when it storms out, because they instinctively look up when lightning goes off (and keep looking up) and drown in the rain (that position seems to block their airway).

I imagine they survive just for our November holiday. :D

RawPower

Banned
How much meat do you guys think one should eat to remain healthy? I'll take every answer into consideration when thinking about my future diet.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
How much meat do you guys think one should eat to remain healthy? I'll take every answer into consideration when thinking about my future diet.

I'm not a vegetarian, but I get along fine without eating much. Some days I don't eat any, others I have a craving for beef (I figure this is my body telling me it wants iron) so I eat some of that.

Acid08

Banned
Getting ready to leave for the memorial. Feeling surprisingly at peace today, I was kind of an emotional wreck yesterday. Gonna be a long day.

RawPower

Banned
I initially stopped consuming meat because I felt it was beginning to affect my health in a negative way. Ulcerative colitis made it even worse. Now I realize that giving up meat entirely just isn't feasible. Besides, I can't deny my love for bacon.

Getting ready to leave for the memorial. Feeling surprisingly at peace today, I was kind of an emotional wreck yesterday. Gonna be a long day.

Best of luck, broski.

Karkador

Banned
What you mainly need from meat is protein, which can be found in non-animal things (and I say this as a non-vegetarian). I love turkey, though...

If you want to go for the minimum... maybe meat (beef, pork, chicken) twice a week? Fill up on fish. That's better for you.

Keep that center and wish your friend on his way, Acid. Remember the goods things about him. I'm sure it would make him happier than sadness. Peace be with you today.

RawPower

Banned
If you want to go for the minimum... maybe meat (beef, pork, chicken) twice a week? Fill up on fish. That's better for you.

I'm allergic to fish, believe it or not.

Either way, I have some work to do. Alberto, Lissar, and Karkador, thank you for helping me last night. It will be a long journey for me, but as long as I'm still breathing, I will never stop trying.

leadbelly

Banned
Mostly likely I would fall down the cliff on one side, slam into a tree, and break something. That's just how I slide. ._.

lol

That is why you wear this lissar!

07da_1.JPG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPS2l5fQ55A

Pandas too. I hear that part of the reason they're so rare now is because even when they do manage to do the deed and pop out a mini-bear, the moms forget they're there and often roll on top of them, suffocating then to death. O_O Nature has had some interesting survivors.

The giant panda is the lamest animal on earth. It is a wonder they have survived this long. I once heard them described as a species which had arrived at "an evolutionary cul-de-sac."

Morning everyone zzzzzzz I stayed up way too late last night

You need far less than most North Americans eat.

This afternoon, I'm trying to edit photos I shot at a wedding back in August; I've never had the energy, but I really, really, should get it done. I feel like a terrible friend.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Wow Lissar that is pretty amazing of you. I would frame that and put it in my castle.

What rpg classes are we going by?

Most people are going FF, but all classes in any game are available to choose from. If you want the costume to have a look specific to a particular game, that should be noted as well.

leadbelly

Banned
The giant panda is the lamest animal on earth. It is a wonder they have survived this long. I once heard them described as a species which had arrived at "an evolutionary cul-de-sac."

Morning everyone zzzzzzz I stayed up way too late last night

Well, they're not exactly the most efficient animal when it comes to reproduction. The female panda is only able to conceive 3 days in a year and if during that time they actually manage to do so, they only really have 1 cub.

Chuckie

I can stop eating cashews but once I start eating pistachios, I can't stop.

Best nuts (apart from my own) are Kacang Pedas... regular peanuts covered in a spicy coating.
At first you just think....mm spicy... and then you eat and eat and your mouth starts burning... but you can't stop... you keep eating them.

Katjang-Pedis_produkt_muster_mo.jpg

Best nuts (apart from my own) are Kacang Pedas... regular peanuts covered in a spicy coating.
At first you just think....mm spicy... and then you eat and eat and your mouth starts burning... but you can't stop... you keep eating them.

Katjang-Pedis_produkt_muster_mo.jpg

Sounds like wasabi pistachios. Awesome stuff.

Most people are going FF, but all classes in any game are available to choose from. If you want the costume to have a look specific to a particular game, that should be noted as well.

Oh, we can choose our rpg? In that case, while I have enjoyed seeing your artwork, I believe I can handle this one on my own.

fake_nethack.png

Done and done! :)

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Here are some stats on the requests

Six fighter type classes.
Five magic type classes.
Eight stealth type classes.
Two other.

Apparently you are a sneaky bunch! I just hope you don't bump into each other while running between shadows.

The two others are Chemist (since they heal but don't use magic for it) and Beastmaster (which is fighting too, but I think is different enough to be classed under "other".)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom