• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davedough

Ugh. 8 year old sleep over. I just gained 2 more children instantaneously. I'm guessing I won't have any hair on my head when this is over

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I think Galaxy is a weaker game that 64 at least. It's an alright game on it's own though.
I dunno about that. 64 is vastly more revolutionary and I certain have fonder memories running around the castle, but in terms of polish, design and good old gameplay, Galaxy shines... at the very least I definitely prefer SMG2 to 64. I'm a sucker for Yoshi, I admit.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
I dunno about that. 64 is vastly more revolutionary and I certain have fonder memories running around the castle, but in terms of polish, design and good old gameplay, Galaxy shines... at the very least I definitely prefer SMG2 to 64. I'm a sucker for Yoshi, I admit.

Dunno I got bored of Galaxy 2 early on and haven't finished it yet. Since I had finished Galaxy 1 just before it felt like more of the same for the most part and I guess I was burnt out on it. I enjoy the 64 mechanics a lot more for the most part though.

RawPower

Banned
Galaxy 2 was amazing. It had its fair share of awful levels, but it was a blast to play. SM64 felt more like an exploration/adventure game than a platformer.

.la1n

Evening RP GAF. I managed to stay out of trouble for the most part last night...there were fires involved but I am not liberty to say where. SA I assume you checked the news...

407948_248934848514078_100001926958548_551773_1117980477_n.jpg

Dunno I got bored of Galaxy 2 early on and haven't finished it yet. Since I had finished Galaxy 1 just before it felt like more of the same for the most part and I guess I was burnt out on it. I enjoy the 64 mechanics a lot more for the most part though.

The first few levels are fairly mediocre (for Mario), but it gets amazing when you're out of the introductory phase.

And I really miss exploration based platformers like SM64 and Banjo-Kazooie, they were my favourite type of platformers :(

Evening RP GAF. I managed to stay out of trouble for the most part last night...there were fires involved but I am not liberty to say where. SA I assume you checked the news...

[IM G]http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/407948_248934848514078_100001926958548_551773_1117980477_n.jpg[/IMG]

*actually does check news*

Huh

A KSU professor's house burned down last night

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ZeroRay

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/407948_248934848514078_100001926958548_551773_1117980477_n.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Behind those glasses are the eyes of madmen.

So apparently two of my housemates went to this club called Satan's Hollow. Only one of them likes the kind of music that would get played at a place called Satan's Hollow. The other one has now apparently had a mini rant on Facebook.

This amuses me, 'cause really, what are you expecting from a place with a name like that?

Fixed

New kitty has arrived. We ended up bonding with a 2 y/o orange/white short hair. They think she will probably be happiest as a solo cat so we're gonna kick the 2nd cat question down the road a bit.

Pics soon! Tired, good grief that took all day

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Fixed

New kitty has arrived. We ended up bonding with a 2 y/o orange/white short hair. They think she will probably be happiest as a solo cat so we're gonna kick the 2nd cat question down the road a bit.

Pics soon! Tired, good grief that took all day

Pics nowwwww :O

Anyway, managed to get a ride home so I can sleep comfortably tonight (yay!)

Also... guys... it's--it's that time of year again. But no, I thought it was too early for this. I know they keep starting it earlier every year but... this is too soon. Too soon!

It's... CADBURY EGG TIME! Oh god I'm going to gain 15 pounds, aren't I...

help

Malvolio

Also... guys... it's--it's that time of year again. But no, I thought it was too early for this. I know they keep starting it earlier every year but... this is too soon. Too soon!

It's... CADBURY EGG TIME! Oh god I'm going to gain 15 pounds, aren't I...

help

Oh dear. I'm so weak when it comes to those. Of course most places are jerks and put them next to the checkout lines. I'm going to need a pair of blinders when I go shopping.

Lemme tell ya Cat Adoption Team is the way to go. We have gotten two kittens in the past and it beats the hell outta going that route. We are able to fill out a little "personality profile" and got matched with a cat that not only fits us well but has already been exposed to dogs and children.

We thought she'd spend the first week in the bathroom but she is already completely at home. I think she's napped on three different surfaces thus far and has been thinking about visiting the dog (who is locked behind a baby gate for the time being).

Name is Madison but thinking about changing it to Foxtail...because, well. Because of the bushy fox tail. ;p

She's not quite sure what to make of the small, loud human yet.

HjjfTl.jpg

3ca15l.jpg

pcHh6l.jpg

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Oh my god Echo...!! That is one cute/beautiful kitty you have there. I love that her tail is so fluffy. Great coloring too :eek:

Edit: She's also looking well and settled with such a perky tail.

Davedough

For the record, I will probably not be on TC tonight. I have my favorite shirt on and I can't be asked to remove it.

And I'm pretty tired =P

Oh my god Echo...!! That is one cute/beautiful kitty you have there. I love that her tail is so fluffy. Great coloring too :eek:

Edit: She's also looking well and settled with such a perky tail.

I have never seen an animal acclimate so fast. It took about fifteen minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom