• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm totally freaked out by the idea of driving to be honest. I tried driving a couple of times, it didn't sit well with me...
I suppose it all depends on where you live.

Living outside Atlanta, you need the ability to drive and a car. But if you live inside Atlanta, you might not. And it's not just a city thing. The only time I drove in England was just fucking around in a parking lot. The rest of the time I just walked.

No to the hitchhiking or no to the driving lessons?

lol, keep it that way until she sees it :p

...why so bad...

Ak37_79CEAAbZ0w.jpg

Ak38DqbCMAAOSme.jpg

Ak4EQwJCAAA1MD4.jpg

challenge accepted.

Yeah... I totally lost this. .la1n, you are the undisputed champion of the burning. I can only aspire to reach the heights that you have achieved.

...why so bad...

Yeah... I totally lost this. .la1n, you are the undisputed champion of the burning. I can only aspire to reach the heights that you have achieved.

We were in tinychat egging him on encouraging him the entire night

We also placed bets on whether he would win the fight against his friend

He lost D: But because Lissar was a turncoat.

Ashes

Banned
My nephew pointed out to my sister the other day, that she really not ought to wake up at 12pm. Half the day is already over!

I'M NOT A HETEROSEXUAL MAN
NOT TICKING YOUR BOXES
THAT'S NOT WHO I AM
NO I DON'T FIT IN TO YOUR NEAT LITTLE PLAN
AND I NEVER WIIIIIIIIILL

Man ONSIND are great

By far my favourite acoustic based musicians, especially since Apologies, I Have None are a full band now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom