• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wonder what Ganon's up to.

3U96H.gif

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Well

Fuck

*will spend all day playing*

The only frustrating thing about the game is that it doesn't seem to recognize the difference between a fuckawesome word and just a normal word. You only get more meters for getting a word with both of the beginning and ending selections.

edit: Also, I haven't been able to catch a single bubble.

The only frustrating thing about the game is that it doesn't seem to recognize the difference between a fuckawesome word and just a normal word. You only get more meters for getting a word with both of the beginning and ending selections.

edit: Also, I haven't been able to catch a single bubble.

I just caught one but I had to scramble to get it

Oh, I didn't know timetokill was there!

He and I used to work in a magazine based out of Atlanta together.

I would have asked him to deliver some shoutouts for me. :eek:

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Well we'll see if you can beat my score after 7PM :O

One of my problems is that for the purposes of the game, shorter words are typically better (unless you have a word that joins both prefix and suffix.) So it does me no good if when I see "-ate", instead of typing "ate" I type "amalgamate". But for some reason larger words pop into my head first D:

You gossips you...

RP gossip :OOOO What did you guys say about SA!? (aside from the fact that he should have been there)

Puddles

Banned
RP gossip :OOOO What did you guys say about SA!? (aside from the fact that he should have been there)

I think that was it. I was talking to some Real-Pic members, and I said, "Shocking Alberto should have been here."

HProtag said, "I know, he would have been so happy."

I said, "Dude really should have flown out here."

They agreed.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
We talked about you and your sexy voice. I await your rendition of Smelly Cat with bated breath.

Hahahaha. Oh dear, I have to learn a song. I'm not a terrible singer, though I haven't really practiced in some years.

I think I'm probably better than Phoebe though ._.

Maybe if you had baited breath the smelly cats would arrive sooner.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
It accepted "bromance" as a word.

Also, "-ing" is like hitting the jackpot

Jealous. It didn't accept some of my "that's totally a word!" words.

Speaking of which, I really wish they had a good version of "bromance" for women. None I've seen works at all.

Was I ever brought up?

Not that I recall. There was a lot of drinking and socializing and hp, The Unburnt, was up to her usual fire antics.

Hahahaha. Oh dear, I have to learn a song. I'm not a terrible singer, though I haven't really practiced in some years.

I think I'm probably better than Phoebe though ._.

Maybe if you had baited breath the smelly cats would arrive sooner.

I see what you did there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom