• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Six Feet Under is weirding me out.

Nate looks and sounds (well, that might just be my English ears) far too much like Joel McHale, without actually being Joel McHale.

ZeroRay

Aright, MEN! You know what day it is? The Superbowl, America's biggest holiday. Time to get drunk and curse out Patriots fans.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Having balls does not change your personality that dramatically :eek:

though I am up for shooting things in a video game

Ah damn, if only I could post just that clip of a video I saw. He tried to overdramatically prove he was a man by fixing cars and chopping down trees D: I was thinking of that.

My boyfriend would also only want to shoot things only in game :x

Although he did have a ton of fun when my grandpa made him drive around in a four wheeler D: (he doesn't have an actual license.)

Ah damn, if only I could post just that clip of a video I saw. He tried to overdramatically prove he was a man by fixing cars and chopping down trees D: I was thinking of that.

My boyfriend would also only want to shoot things only in game :x

Although he did have a ton of fun when my grandpa made him drive around in a four wheeler D: (he doesn't have an actual license.)

I'm really lost when it comes to cars.

I've been looking in to getting a not-very used one and have realized I can't think of any criteria I have for a car besides "has four wheels" and "does not die on me."

ZeroRay

I hate football.

-1 manhood

Exaggeration. I just meant that my fingers don't hurt anymore when I try to play. ;_;

Keep at it.

From what I hear, it's months of frustration, until it finally clicks, then you'll be the coolest motherfucker on the block.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I'm really lost when it comes to cars.

I've been looking in to getting a not-very used one and have realized I can't think of any criteria I have for a car besides "has four wheels" and "does not die on me."

Sounds like good criteria to me! I think there was some thread about male and female looking cars, and I only posted that they all looked the same to me. Car racist
(car... race... racist? WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST DO)
, maybe!

I kind of like the style of car from the 40s though. But most cars in a similar era kind of look the same...

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
It's okay, it's only the Superb Owl.

I totally stole this from SA and I don't even caaaaare.

I don't know... ;.;
Woah, what's happening with this owl? Why exactly is he superb? Is there a cam feed of him... Feeding? I'd watch that

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Not really.

If I've learned anything on this forum, it's that a lot of people hate guitar dudes.

But WHY? :O

I like guys who play guitar and it isn't just an "ooh so sexy with your phallic symbols" kind of thing. My dad plays guitar and I'm very VERY used to hearing guitar being played. For me it's more familiarity than anything else.

Woah, what's happening with this owl? Why exactly is he superb? Is there a cam feed of him... Feeding? I'd watch that

He recites equations while shoving mice down his throat.

It's quite a feat, let me tell you.

Not really.

If I've learned anything on this forum, it's that a lot of people hate guitar dudes.

Only guitar guys at parties

Unless you're that guy

In which case

bTFLX.gif

Puddles

Banned
I was kinda kidding. Guitar is awesome, and I love playing it. Definitely stick with it. If you ever need advice about technique, feel free to send me a PM.

Aright, MEN! You know what day it is? The Superbowl, America's biggest holiday. Time to get drunk and curse out Patriots fans.

I'm working today! But considering the world seems to be at a standstill during gametime I doubt it's gonna be a tough day at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom