• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

.la1n

Dave dont worry it's like the lion king. Everywhere the light touches is the good Internet. The dark places? 4Chan.

Tonight's seafood pasta, a less boring surf-and-turf:

Durum wheat fusilli col buco with red wine-braised baby octopus and San Marzano tomato sauce, emulsified with seared bone marrow, topped with toasted bread crumbs

oAYlT.jpg

Apologies for the terrible photo.

SRG01

Tonight's seafood pasta, a less boring surf-and-turf:

Durum wheat fusilli col buco with red wine-braised baby octopus and San Marzano tomato sauce, emulsified with seared bone marrow, topped with toasted bread crumbs

oAYlT.jpg

Apologies for the terrible photo.

You should definitely post in the Iron-GAF thread.

YAY, MY MOMMY WANTS TO HUG ME NOW!

*finally checks to see what's been going on*

Ah, business as usual. So, guys, how's out secret anti-4chan plan going along? I suspect that they will never discover what our true, non-human faces look like, amirite?

As always, first 4chan, then the world!

END SECRET TRANSMISSION

I see this NYC meetup thing gaining some traction. I may not be able to make it, but I think I'm going to try to remember to bring it up here the next time I have a house party. If anything, the food, drink and lodging costs would be a small, small fraction of what a bar meetup would be. :)

Just remind me that I need to reassemble the ball pit and such.

.la1n

I never get a tag. All my pyro efforts are for naught. I'm trying to escape this club. I'm giving the bomb threat signal. IM GIVING THE SIGNAL.

You're from DC? I grew up in the DC Metro area. Will be moving back there in September.
I grew up in the NYC metro area, but I currently live in Bethesda, MD. I'm liking the DC area better than Boston (where I went to college) at least.

What the fuck does "emulsified with seared bone marrow" even mean?
Little chunks of bone marrow (seared on a VERY hot pan) are added right before the pasta is plated, thickening and enriching the red wine-tomato sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom