• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davedough

How many of us put way too much time into Skyrim and plan on putting in more in the future?

*slowly raises hand*

Until a few nights ago, I had dumped 124 hours into Skyrim and hadn't gotten past the dinner party in the main story line. I plan on beating the story to say that I have, but I will most definitely come back to the world.

Until a few nights ago, I had dumped 124 hours into Skyrim and hadn't gotten past the dinner party in the main story line. I plan on beating the story to say that I have, but I will most definitely come back to the world.

Oh. I know little of the game. I was hoping it'd be some sort of MMO where GAFfers shoot each other in the knees. I'd consider joining up for that.

...something about flying Macho Men ("Mans"?), too.

Sons. I am disappoint.

Hey i'm arch mage, leader of the dark brotherhood, guild master and harbinger of the companions. I've been to Sovngarde and fought alongside the great heroes of the past and stopped the apocalypse. You should have nothing to be disappointed about :p.

Davedough

Hey i'm arch mage, leader of the dark brotherhood, guild master and harbinger of the companions. I've been to Sovngarde and fought alongside the great heroes of the past and stopped the apocalypse. You should have nothing to be disappointed about :p.

You, are excused. You're like the son I never had.

As for the other riff raff...

643UOl.jpg

It's downright scary

Acid08

Banned
User Name Posts
Lissar 440
RawPower 423
Davedough 379
ShockingAlberto 349
Acid08 207
echoshifting 205
Tence 181
Jamesfrom818 169
Ashes1396 168

Wow, Lissar stepped her game up!

Chuckie

User Name Posts
Lissar 440
RawPower 423
Davedough 379
ShockingAlberto 349
Acid08 207
echoshifting 205
Tence 181
Jamesfrom818 169
Ashes1396 168

Wow, Lissar stepped her game up!

Wow, I think that is the first time I am in a list like that :O

Must been all the arts.

How do you check post counts in a thread?

Every goddamn time!
last time it was me who asked that :p If you click the total of posts next to the topic title on the forum, you can see it

leadbelly

Banned
I fell asleep at 9pm last night and woke up at 4am. Of course I couldn't get back to sleep again. lol

I know what is going to happen now. By 8 - 9pm tonight I will be really tired again. :/

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Two more for the pile:

Kinitari
kinitari.jpg

SA
shockingalberto.jpg

Also, maybe I should try to post in here less so I don't look so sad ;.;

Those are amazing drawings.
I'd put mine in the pile but I'm too lazy.

Nintendoll's/evilore's face just fit a little too perfect...it's outright disconcerting.

noire

Unconfirmed Member
How many of us put way too much time into Skyrim and plan on putting in more in the future?

*slowly raises hand*

I just hit level 11 on pc. I was level 13 on PS3 before I switched platforms.

Still haven't talked to the grey beards.

Davedough

Goooooooooood morning RP Gaf.

No, I'm not actually in a good mood, I'm just trying it out to see if pretending will actually make me ready to meet the morning.

I can now officially say I've completed the main story of Skyrim. Now, I wont feel guilty buying Kingdoms of Amalur today. =P

;.;

Can't wait to see my drawing Lissar, I am super pumped.

What the crap is that underneath your name?!?

AcridMeat

Banned
Goooooooooood morning RP Gaf.

No, I'm not actually in a good mood, I'm just trying it out to see if pretending will actually make me ready to meet the morning.

I can now officially say I've completed the main story of Skyrim. Now, I wont feel guilty buying Kingdoms of Amalur today. =P

What the crap is that underneath your name?!?

HIIIIIIIiIiiii

I'm killing time trying to nap in the radio station before sleeping in my 8am class. Radio show was a ton of fun, but I slept for an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom