• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On one hand I could totally see my local newspaper pulling something from The Onion as a joke. On the other hand the cartoon wasn't ridiculous enough to be a parody.

Most political cartoons make me think "Oh yeah, I see what you're getting at... it's not funny, but I can see it."

I feel like you don't even have to make sense. You just have to make an unnecessary political point and then draw something and over-label it.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Haha

What's funny is I've still been posting like mad, but because of IRC and Tinychat, other people aren't posting as much here at night, so I have nothing to reply to.

I dunno what Lissar's excuse is. :O

NERD QUEEN

I think it's nice. It shows that we will not go quietly in to that still, Community night.

No you should keep talking to us. :(

Lives are overrated. :(

Yeah, I had 2600. I showed the game to a friend and she got 10,000. Another friend got 12,000.

I don't wanna be a nerd queen ;.; HP, post more please!

And that IS quite a lot. What are they doing to get that much D:

So very true
foreveralone.gif

*pats back*
la1n and HP OTP

So very true
foreveralone.gif

bTFLX.gif

Lissar has inspired me. I think I'll go Neil Stephenson and read Cryptnomicon. I've been putting that book off for a while for no reason in particular.

Also, I wish the Neogaf phone "app" had multi quote.

You have made me happy. Most happy.

I don't wanna be a nerd queen ;.; HP, post more please!

And that IS quite a lot. What are they doing to get that much D:

I'm bad enough as it is! I'm in the middle of mini-crunch before my vacation. Gaf is the devil that distracts me from my excel files. ;_;

Lissar

Reluctant Member
=O

...is...

... is that yours?....

Yes :D

Although it's missing a couple of books and games, and a few of the random toys I have. But yes, it's all mine :D

I let a hallmate borrow it during my freshman year. He got kicked out and he moved out before I could get it back.

That's just unfair! But you can also play it on PS3/PSP for only $10 :eek:

Alternatively, do you have any potions?

Because I have three!

Two of the Dissidia cans (one FFVI, the other FFIV) and one of the FFXII collector's set in the glass bottle and the pretty box.

I had a bunch from Crisis Core times (god what an awful drink THAT was.) But they were really annoying to move around and so I ended up just taking pictures and tossing them. I kind of feel bad, but they were a bit of dead weight.

Davedough

Yes :D

Although it's missing a couple of books and games, and a few of the random toys I have. But yes, it's all mine :D

That is..... magnificent.

I'm moving to Utah, becoming Mormon and taking you as my 2nd wife. It's decided. That is just too fantastic to pass up.

Damnit, Final Fantasy discussion.

Also, I suck at responding to people over email and shit. I just get caught up in what specific wording I should use and end up taking aaaages.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Damnit, Final Fantasy discussion.

Also, I suck at responding to people over email and shit. I just get caught up in what specific wording I should use and end up taking aaaages.

I just suck at e-mailing because I keep getting distracted by other things I'd rather be doing. I have one friend it takes months to get back to. She takes an equally long time. I think we send like 3 e-mails a year? D:

What a mess!

Hey! I was moving things around at the time so I decided to just take pictures of everything. But I didn't want to take pictures of every little item individually.

That's just unfair! But you can also play it on PS3/PSP for only $10 :eek:

Currently working on Breath of Fire IV. I still have some leftover cash on my PSN account so I'll probably get that too. I just wish I could play the PSP version of FFT on my PS3. I want those extra classes damn it!

Lissar

Reluctant Member
The sentence I used to teach in CW class was this:

"Woman without her man is nothing"

You get some pretty different meanings depending on punctuation.

Ah yes, a classic.

I imagine it could be some kind of test to see which interpretation someone comes up with first.

I agree with neither statement. >>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom