• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
good woman, lord
Lord, woman good.
Woman lord, good?
Lord, good woman
go mad, drool now
good woman-lord
i love you guys.
The sentence I used to teach in CW class was this:

"Woman without her man is nothing"

You get some pretty different meanings depending on punctuation.
Here's mine...

"Woman without; her man is nothing."

Haha, okay

So there's a thread on 4chan about GAF

And Realpic is mentioned

Did you know this is apparently a conspiracy to throw off suspicions of viral marketing?

Haha, okay

So there's a thread on 4chan about GAF

And Realpic is mentioned

Did you know this is apparently a conspiracy to throw off suspicions of viral marketing?

yes , real pic gaf was all about spiting 4chan and saying how WE ARENT ANONYMOUS, didn't you know.It was all a ruse by evilore's inner circle.

Also all of gaf are PR mouthpieces.

WuCIu.png

http://chanarchive.org/4chan/v/3521...http-www-neogaf-com-forum-showthread-php-t-46

If the diehard fanboys here were getting paid by the companies they're apparently affiliated with, then that would be such a relief.

It means that half the stupid stuff I've been reading was paid to be written that way.

Things slightly worse.

Before I posted here this morning, I replied to that email list with a link to the snopes article explaining that the inciteful message was inaccurate and that it is a better policy to try to check on possible urban legends than to openly spread hate.

My mother emailed me tonight saying that she was very embarrassed by this.

I replied, saying that I would take care to be more tactful in the future, and saying that I never want to hurt anyone, especially my mother, and that this is a personal principle of mine.

But I also, in a separate paragraph, tried to convey how amazingly painful it was for me to receive a message trying to push a political/religious belief on me, regardless of what the belief is. It is literally* like something stabbing into my heart, especially whenever I learn that it is based on false pretenses.

I could not let alone without adding the part about how it hurt me. I worry that this will cause further strife. But I couldn't just say that I was sorry without explaining why I did what I did.

Maybe tomorrow I will feel better. Now I will just sit around, maybe making a giant felt and stuffing pumpkin, waiting for these stupid lip spasms to go away.

I NEED AN EMOTICON SADDER THAN D:

edit: my eyes are leaking. What the hell. :|

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Holy shit, that thread. Suddenly I feel so important as a neogaf member.

edit: wait, whoa. Need to read this over carefully...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
GameplayWhore (admittedly it's a little hard to talk to you about anything serious with that handle, btw), I'm sorry you've had to deal with so much ignorance and stubbornness in doing nothing more than the right thing.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Viral marketers? I guess all my complaints about being poor were just a sham D:

I feel kind of dirty to be so misinterpreted though.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Now I feel dirty that I read anything on 4chan.

But mostly, I feel like they don't actually understand what the word scam means.

Now I feel dirty that I read anything on 4chan.

But mostly, I feel like they don't actually understand what the word scam means.

Ultimately, who cares. Teenagers see conspiracies in everything.

I just thought it was amusing that RPJ got wrapped up in it somehow.

I guess that's the way shit goes sometimes. I'll see you tomorrow at the Sony office Lissar online somewhere I guess yeah that's the ticket.

:lol

I was going to post that here but I assumed everyone already saw it. The post about RPJ combined with EviLore's pic just crack me up so much it's almost not funny how funny it actually is.

.la1n

Oh snap 4Chan we are Internet famous! I'm out with my bud, I'm a little upset the club wouldn't let wear my beanie but alas I must carry on. I have requested the sexy and I know it song In GAF's honor. I shall dance for each and every one of you. Also, I should be in RP TC around midnight ish.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Oh snap 4Chan we are Internet famous! I'm out with my bud, I'm a little upset the club wouldn't let wear my beanie but alas I must carry on. I have requested the sexy and I know it song In GAF's honor. I shall dance for each and every one of you. Also, I should be in RP TC around midnight ish.

Noooo, that hat is your power!

Wait, wait, wait. So I'm a sockpuppet now?!

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

And people thought my legs missing were just because there wasn't enough space. THINK AGAIN.

GameplayWhore (admittedly it's a little hard to talk to you about anything serious with that handle, btw), I'm sorry you've had to deal with so much ignorance and stubbornness in doing nothing more than the right thing.

The thing I have likely forgotten is that some time early last decade, they stopped making "it is considered rude to forward politically charged chain letters" part of the curriculum for new users of the Internet.

I am part of the old guard, it seems, that thinks that capital letters means shouting.

edit: Also, quick 1.78 mile jog helped neutralize my emotions. Maybe I'll be able to sleep tonight.

Acid08

Banned

I know that feel man. Beanies have mystical energy.

Why can't you wear a beanie in da club though?

Davedough

That jerks on the internet think he's a jerk? He probably knows.

Well, more to the tune of they have a group of people who like to do really dirty things to websites. If someone's trying to get them to set their sites on here and GAF gets taken down, even for a day, I might actually be expected to work during the day and we can't have that.

Well, more to the tune of they have a group of people who like to do really dirty things to websites. If someone's trying to get them to set their sites on here and GAF gets taken down, even for a day, I might actually be expected to work during the day and we can't have that.
Well to be fair at least 90% of that thread is either trolling/tongue in cheek or the OP making more conspiracy posts. Though then again, There's Poe's Law so who knows.

Davedough

To be honest, I've never even opened 4chan in my life and dont really know what goes on, so its all one big foggy mess to me. I'm like the old guy on the front porch that doesn't understand all this new fangled technology around him, so he fears it and blames Obama.

Some clubs you can but some of these places in downtown ATL think they are special.

It's mostly clubs that are trying to have a higher atmosphere but they're in a fucking broken ass brick building behind the Coke museum so no one is going to mistake it for being anything but a place to go dance.

I almost got rejected for a club in England because I forgot to bring dress shoes on the overnight trip I was taking. I had to bribe the bouncer to get in.

I don't think we have much to worry about, if GAF is a target for the groups like LulzSec who have been going around hacking gaming stuff it already was before someone started posting silly conspiracies about us just because we have a decent sized database of members. Plus I'm not sure how affiliated the hacking anonymous are with the posting legion.

To be honest, I've never even opened 4chan in my life and dont really know what goes on, so its all one big foggy mess to me. I'm like the old guy on the front porch that doesn't understand all this new fangled technology around him, so he fears it and blames Obama.

Did he took yer jerb?

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me. And it'll happen to you, too."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom