• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RawPower

Banned
You wish :p

643UOl.jpg

For every time someone posts that thing, I'm going to kill a kitten.

Well, at least one of my friends is all hyped up for it, but then again she likes that kinda stuff.

I just don't care about that genre anymore.

marrec

Banned
Judging by name alone, that game sounds really dull.

I love that kind of naming convention. It could only come from a hack like R.A. Salvatore.

"Ducheries of Glartrad: The Wretchening"

It means nothing and is stupid.

Good thing the game itself looks like it's pretty fun.

Full disclosure: R.A. Salvatore peaked when he wrote the Cleric's Quintet, everything after is poop.

marrec

Banned
If this year wasn't so swamped already for me i would have maybe bought it after the demo. But too much on my plate as it is.

If it's good I want to support it. The people behind seem genuinely interested in making a good game for the sake of making a good game.

Hopefully with my 60 dollars they can brainstorm a better name next time.

Davedough

If it's good I want to support it. The people behind seem genuinely interested in making a good game for the sake of making a good game.

Hopefully with my 60 dollars they can brainstorm a better name next time.

I agree that the name is generic, but lets not forget that this game is the prelude to an MMO set in the same universe. Under the guise of an MMO, I think the name is fitting.

marrec

Banned
I quite like the rain. I wouldn't mind living in a rainy place.

Come to Pittsburgh, we get 38 inches of rain a year on average. With 203 cloudy days on average as well you're looking at a fairly high chance of at least having a cloudy day that looks and feels like rain.

I agree that the name is generic, but lets not forget that this game is the prelude to an MMO set in the same universe. Under the guise of an MMO, I think the name is fitting.

With an MMO, the more Generic the name the better probably.

I quite like the rain. I wouldn't mind living in a rainy place.

It gets old. Summer should be sunny. I honestly prefer the snow to rain in the winter, it's more comfortable to walk in.

Just picked up Kingdoms of Amular: The Reckoning. Demo made me aware of the game and pushed me to a day one buy. I don't think I will ever call it "The Reckoning" ever again, though, save for tossing it out in the most dramatic of voices. The Reckoning.

It gets old. Summer should be sunny. I honestly prefer the snow to rain in the winter, it's more comfortable to walk in.

Just picked up Kingdoms of Amular: The Reckoning. Demo made me aware of the game and pushed me to a day one buy. I don't think I will ever call it "The Reckoning" ever again, though, save for tossing it out in the most dramatic of voices. The Reckoning.

You're going to need a way to differentiate it when the MMO comes out!

For the picture that keeps getting quoted and quoted and quoted. ;_; Glad I didn't see that before bed.

Just be glad that you're not planning to be anywhere any time soon where you might be unconscious near a GAFfer. The urge to practice face transplant surgery is likely at an all time high now.

Face/Off is the new permanent marker.

RawPower

Banned
Just be glad that you're not planning to be anywhere any time soon where you might be unconscious near a GAFfer. The urge to practice face transplant surgery is likely at an all time high now.

Face/Off is the new permanent marker.

This is pretty much why I'm not taking pictures on the 13th.

Puddles

Banned
I love that kind of naming convention. It could only come from a hack like R.A. Salvatore.

"Ducheries of Glartrad: The Wretchening"

It means nothing and is stupid.

Good thing the game itself looks like it's pretty fun.

Full disclosure: R.A. Salvatore peaked when he wrote the Cleric's Quintet, everything after is poop.

R.A. Salvatore is a kid making up stories for his action figures who somehow convinced people that he's a novelist.

Davedough

BTW any of you guys here from sentry on here or IRC/TC? All I keep hearing on the news is bad stuff from Syria.

I asked something similar the other day. He's been posting in other threads, not necessarily in this one though. I saw something from him yesterday, so I know he's at least fine from mid-day yesterday.

marrec

Banned
R.A. Salvatore is a kid making up stories for his action figures who somehow convinced people that he's a novelist.

He's only a novelist in the sea of mediocrity that is Forgotten Realms novels.

It would be an insult to Pulp novels to call his crap Pulp.

SRG01

He posted in the LA BBQ thread after that mess went down. He seemed fine, but I wouldn't be surprised if the power/net was a tenuous thing at the moment where he is.

He posted a lot in the Spiderman Trailer thread. I believe he said previously that he's in Damascus, so he's relatively fine.

> > I was doing a metal pose. D:

> It's the expression on your face that doesn't quite work with that...

> I mean it's a :/ face.

Don't worry, Lissar! WE WILL TOTALLY GIVE HIM A MORE METAL FACE FOR YOU!

edit: Wait, ia1n (or however the heck it's spelled!) left? Aargh, we were going to use fire for the cauterization, now we're doomed! Okay, RP, it'll just hurt a little more, and we'll have to find some crazy glue somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom