• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-Gaf Community |OT2| Sponsored by Leadbelly the Impaler

Lissar

Reluctant Member
My contributions this time were awesome.

Oh no wait, they hardly existed. D:

Who is going to volunteer next time? :eek:

We need to make a sign-up list.

fishSlap1a.gif

I bite my fish at thee...

Also: just got back from the circus...I felt really bad for the elephants, horses, and tigers. :(

Ezalc

Just got back from a costume party, I went as Leon S. Kennedy with his look from RE4 (sort of lol). I had fun, saw a girl dressed as Dante who showed some underboob, she was with Deadpool wearing a suit. Also saw Quailman there! That was awesome and unexpected.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Stuck at work and it's hot and kinda yucky. Everyone's shat themselves (i work in a nursing home) and I just want to go home ;_;
3 more hours to go...

leadbelly

Banned
Just got back from a costume party, I went as Leon S. Kennedy with his look from RE4 (sort of lol). I had fun, saw a girl dressed as Dante who showed some underboob, she was with Deadpool wearing a suit. Also saw Quailman there! That was awesome and unexpected.

I guess that isn't a particularly difficult look to pull off. It's basically just jeans and a leather jacket right?

I went to a fireworks display on Friday. I went there thinking it would be crap, but it was actually pretty good.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Nothing gives me the willies like the weeping angels. Why am I watching this after midnight?

Edit: Nope don't think I can do this. I need an adult and I'm not even 5 minutes in ;_;

I got the biggest attentionwhoring class clown in one of my seminar groups -_-

Him: "Why can't you just give me a degree?"
Tutor: "You mean right now?"
"Yeah, I don't want to wait three years, can't you just give it to me right now so I become happy?"
"Well, that would kinda devalue the degree for everyone else who had to go through 3 years"
"Exactly! That's what gay marriage is! It devalues marriage for everyone else!"

FFS.

I hope you blurted out that "oh, for fuck's sake". Followed by a unrepentant "excuse me".

That was pretty much the collective response we all had when he said that, but I didn't want him to drag it out and just stated as a matter of fact why his argument was incorrect (marriage has a non-religious connotation nowadays, and unlike a degree - marriage certificates do not need to be limited for competitive purposes).

Ezalc

I guess that isn't a particularly difficult look to pull off. It's basically just jeans and a leather jacket right?
Yeah, I just used a nay t-shirt, dark jeans, black all stars, I got some fingerless gloves that I borrowed from a friend and then I wore my bomber jacket. So I guess I looked a bit more like the RE4 beta game then the finished one. Also funny enough a girl from the group I went with went as an Umbrella scientist, we didn't even coordinate anything it just happened. Fun times.

Deadpool you say?

Yes, if he wasn't there I would have tried to spit game at that Dante :C.

Ugh, my internet is being so shit at the moment and I have no idea why. 480p Youtube videos keep stopping to buffer every 10 seconds. THAT SHOULDN'T HAPPEN.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
That was pretty much the collective response we all had when he said that, but I didn't want him to drag it out and just stated as a matter of fact why his argument was incorrect (marriage has a non-religious connotation nowadays, and unlike a degree - marriage certificates do not need to be limited for competitive purposes).
you also literally can get an instant marriage license at a drive-thru

I'm not sure what just happened. I bought a 2L bottle of Dr Pepper for £1.99, a carton of apple juice for 75p and a small chocolate milkshake carton for 29p.

It somehow came to £2.03.

I.

What?

you also literally can get an instant marriage license at a drive-thru
Wow, if that doesn't devalue marriage I don't know what does.
It always makes me sad when I see young people with backwards ideas. Makes me less certain that things will get better once the boomers are gone.
EDIT: Damnit, weed should be legal. Then I would know how to get some.
I wonder if making it legal would get that group of people who say stuff like "you haven't experienced life until you've smoked pot maaan" to quiet down. I mean, I have nothing against it being legal, but those people kinda annoy me to the point where I don't want them to have access to it.

Top Bottom