• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-Gaf Community |OT2| Sponsored by Leadbelly the Impaler

Acid08

Banned
ibkW2pyonOjMbc.jpg

Otaku Approved. Weirdly, these were in a framing store.

EVOL 100%

Bought Dark Souls and Witcher 2 recently.

Goddamn GFWL won't let me log in because I'm not connected to the internet(wut) and my PC just gives up and kills itself if I play Witcher 2 literally more than 10 minutes.

I already played and beat both of them before but man.. :/

Seth C

Figured I should come join your little community. I've had my picture as an avatar for almost a year and a half now and have never tried to be anonymous (my username is my name) on GAF or the Internet in general. Well, there was the one time I was banned and used a different name, but other than that. At this point my whole life is out there anyway. So, hey.

jasonng

the stoner dude had me cracking up. you know what really bothered me though?
how they had a single button that released all the fucked up monsters, like..what's the point of that button even existing and why was it so easily accessible.
I know it sounds silly considering the rest of the movie. also, merman LOL

The whole movie is a satire, yet you've only questioned that scene?

Ok what the fuck.

So we had a house inspection a week or so ago, meaning someone moved a load of shit from the counter in the kitchen into a cupboard, like my coffee machine. Ok, kind of stupid considering there's no problem with having that stuff on the side, but understandable. Now someone has emptied out that fucking cupboard and put everything...fuck knows where. So I have no idea where my fucking coffee machine is. Argh.

I fucking hate my housemates.

dralla

This.

How many times has the "doomsday" button been used in media?

I know, but it wasn't part of the "set up", it was part of the "real" world if you know what I mean. Like I said, I know it's a dumb complaint considering the rest of the movie lol

EVOL 100%

Figured I should come join your little community. I've had my picture as an avatar for almost a year and a half now and have never tried to be anonymous (my username is my name) on GAF or the Internet in general. Well, there was the one time I was banned and used a different name, but other than that. At this point my whole life is out there anyway. So, hey.

Welcome, fellow newcomer.

Ok what the fuck.

So we had a house inspection a week or so ago, meaning someone moved a load of shit from the counter in the kitchen into a cupboard, like my coffee machine. Ok, kind of stupid considering there's no problem with having that stuff on the side, but understandable. Now someone has emptied out that fucking cupboard and put everything...fuck knows where. So I have no idea where my fucking coffee machine is. Argh.

I fucking hate my housemates.

That's grounds for murder right there.

Ezalc

One of us, one of us, one of us.

But Spiderman 1 is great. Can't say the same thing about Spiderman 2, but whatever

Eeeh. Tobey was crap, Green Goblin looked really dumb, MJ wasn't really MJesque at all and just...everything was so blah.

Also I hate Danny Elfman music 90% of the time.

Also what the fuck is so good about that fucking train scene. ARGH.

Hey, at least that love doesn't extend to 3.

As a fan did ASM have more appeal to you?

Yeah, thought it was great despite the butchered cut. Though I'm not really that much of a fan, I want to be though. I just haven't broken in properly like I have with Batman.

I will say that the one thing the Raimiman films did great was JJJ. He was great. I love JK Simmons.

It's well known around here that RNH hates things that are actually awesome. He's kind of like a mini Prof Beef.

FUCK YOU :c

It wasn't awesome. I didn't even like it when I was a kid. It's just so...blah. And fuck that train scene that everyone goes on about, it was nothing special at all.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I was going to be all "I think I love you" and then Tence just swooped in the way that Tence does with his, you know, being Tence

Nightcrawler should be in more movies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
She means the boys are eternally lining up for Anti, and you're most likely LTTP. Granted you're already married; I don't know what that does for your chances.

ZeroRay

Don't approach her with that Atari
That ain't good game, homie, sorry

Did the orientation for Abercrombie last night. Not a very good performance. Now I'm scared they won't call me in for work anymore.

.la1n

Don't approach her with that Atari
That ain't good game, homie, sorry

Did the orientation for Abercrombie last night. Not a very good performance. Now I'm scared they won't call me in for work anymore.

What did you do?

Also on super hero films, Kick-Ass and Hellboy 1/2 are the only films that got their source material right. X2 / The Dark Knight are entertaining and the rest fall somewhere between mediocre and unwatchable.

Top Bottom