• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-Gaf Community |OT2| Sponsored by Leadbelly the Impaler

Ezalc

Your brother-in-law's sister hasn't beaten Demon's Souls either?

Well she doesn't even know what that is, so I guess that counts as hasn't beaten it. But I mean that she just likes reading about serial killers, which made me tease her that she'd end up being one. Eh.

Mostly due to financial and self control purposes I only buy comics every 6 months or so , I'm most into non superhero stuff though, I'm due for another purchase of tons of them soon actually.

Acid08

Banned
Mostly due to financial and self control purposes I only buy comics every 6 months or so , I'm most into non superhero stuff though, I'm due for another purchase of tons of them soon actually.
My Image pull list is as long as my DC and Marvel lists combined. Much more interesting stuff happening there. Hawkeye and Batman are fucking awesome though.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I'm thinking for RPJ I want to set up THEME WEEKS in advance (in the OP.) The first week will be anything goes, but I need three more ideas for the other weeks. Please give me your ideas and I'll use the most popular ones.

Ezalc

I'm thinking for RPJ I want to set up THEME WEEKS in advance (in the OP.) The first week will be anything goes, but I need three more ideas for the other weeks. Please give me your ideas and I'll use the most popular ones.

List week.

ZeroRay

Had my graduation ceremony this morning, and a wonderful day all around. :)

Feeling a bit weird though, knowing that I'm done with studying for the foreseeable future. Plus no debt...other than $30 I owe to the library for a late return on a reserved room key.

Acid08

Banned

Feeling a bit weird though, knowing that I'm done with studying for the foreseeable future. Plus no debt... other than $30 I owe to the library for a late return on a reserved room key .
You're fucked man, no way you can become President now.

Ezalc

Feeling a bit weird though, knowing that I'm done with studying for the foreseeable future. Plus no debt...other than $30 I owe to the library for a late return on a reserved room key.

And what were you doing in that room huh?!

speaking of batman
sexybatmansm.png

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Looked up the old threads so they could be posted in the upcoming RPJ thread.

Read a bit of the first one. GOOD TIMES.

Ezalc

I couldn't even order alcohol back then!

Also if anyone wants to come rescue me in Colombia it would be most appreciated. :( At least I got third world internet to finally cooperate...

I'm in Brazil so if you want to drop by the door's open. Though good luck getting through basically the entire continent to reach my city.

Also it's not right to call a country third world anymore. *I.A. major*

Also if anyone wants to come rescue me in Colombia it would be most appreciated. :( At least I got third world internet to finally cooperate...

:OOOOOOOOOOO Will you be there for Christmas!?

Also whooo for not crazy Alcohol laws! (we've only got crazy alcohol prices here!)

After I become a Colombian drug lord :p

And go see The Hobbit in 48fps 3D, people! It's worth it

zon

We could switch places, I don't enjoy freezing my ass off.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

Good thing you're compensating now with all that Coke.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Pet week!

YOU MUST APPEAR WITH YOUR PET.
IF YOU HAVE NO PET YOU MUST SECURE ONE.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO SECURE A PET YOU MUST OBTAIN ONE TEMPORARILY FROM AN ACQUAINTANCE.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO OBTAIN A PLACEHOLDER PET FROM AN ACQUAINTANCE YOU MUST SECURE A PET ROCK.

.la1n

Pet week!

YOU MUST APPEAR WITH YOUR PET.
IF YOU HAVE NO PET YOU MUST SECURE ONE.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO SECURE A PET YOU MUST OBTAIN ONE TEMPORARILY FROM AN ACQUAINTANCE.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO OBTAIN A PLACEHOLDER PET FROM AN ACQUAINTANCE YOU MUST SECURE A PET ROCK.

Oh I can secure a pet...

Not sure how the photos will turn out since my girlfriend's cats hate me.

Acid08

Banned
Looking at the kids at work today....how the fuck could someone gun kids down like that? This is just unbelievable. What the fuck?

Top Bottom