• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-Gaf Community |OT2| Sponsored by Leadbelly the Impaler

Ezalc

I have a confession.

The new look Dante is incredibly sexy.

iyOjoH1FHCqIR.gif

EVOL 100%

Well to be fair it isn't like original Dante was some kind of shining example of great character design either.

nah nvm you have problems get help

Oh I agree the rejection of new Dante is way overblown, but sexy?

Well, maybe the attitude in that concept art (which is pretty fucking great tbh), but that's all.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Yeah your streak of being right continues.

Gloria was a bit too over-the-top for my tastes.
Regular trish is okay

leadbelly

Banned
Well, I guess I'm going to have to go Christmas shopping today. I've left it long enough. I always dread going Christmas shopping this time of year because the shops are usually jam-packed with people and I never know what to buy. I end up walking around aimlessly for hours getting more agitated, having to dodge the mass of people in front of me (lol). I look through the stores and nothing really jumps out at me. I never seem to see anything that makes me think, "that would be perfect for so and so".

I've left it until Christmas Eve a number of times. That is probably the worst time to go Christmas shopping because everyone is doing their last minute shopping at the same time. One year I did that, again, didn't know what the hell I was getting, and I suddenly realised I had about an hour left before the shops closed. I ended up in a huge panic, scrambling around to find anything before everywhere closed. :/

Needless to say, I hate Christmas shopping.:(

Well, I guess I'm going to have to go Christmas shopping today. I've left it long enough. I always dread going Christmas shopping this time of year because the shops are usually jam-packed with people and I never know what to buy. I end up walking around aimlessly for hours getting more agitated, having to dodge the mass of people in front of me (lol). I look through the stores and nothing really jumps out at me. I never seem to see anything that makes me think, "that would be perfect for so and so".

I've left it until Christmas Eve a number of times. That is probably the worst time to go Christmas shopping because everyone is doing their last minute shopping at the same time. One year I did that, again, didn't know what the hell I was getting, and I suddenly realised I had about an hour left before the shops closed. I ended up in a huge panic, scrambling around to find anything before everywhere closed. :/

Needless to say, I hate Christmas shopping.:(

Oh. Oh yeah.

Balls.

Ezalc

Trish is as generic as generic gets. And I say that as a big fan of blondes. Lady in DMC3 was pretty great and in DMC4 pretty hot, so she wins in everything.

The only reason Lady isn't higher up for me is because of the whole dual color eye thing. I mean I know that is an actual thing, albeit rare, it's just that obviously nobody can have blue and red eyes at the same time. I always find that stupid looking.

.la1n

UMvC3 Trish is best Trish.

You are correct sir. As for the new Dante, it's not horrible but classic Dante is too engrained in me as a gamer now for me to associate anything else with Devil May Cry. Doesn't mean I won't give the game a chance, I actually enjoyed the demo.

Late on The Walking Dead but I'm going to say that cover was done by Mike Mignola correct? Excellent choice on their part. I have not played the game yet but it's on my to do list, Episodes 1 and 2 were part of free PS+ content a while back so I have those.

Jason, yeah to survive a Zombie Apocalypse you would need to be a pretty cold bastard, survival of the fittest and all that.

Davedough

We still doing post pics of yourself with pets? Coz this is my favourite photo from when Lucian was a kitten.

Damn my hair is short

Does your cat meow with an Australian accent?

Jason, yeah to survive a Zombie Apocalypse you would need to be a pretty cold bastard, survival of the fittest and all that.

I think I would survive relatively well in the Zombie Apocalypse. I guess we'll find out in 2 days.

Ezalc

I think he was laughing because he wasn't surprised that particular singer would do such a thing not at what the musician was going to do. I dunno though.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
You are correct sir. As for the new Dante, it's not horrible but classic Dante is too engrained in me as a gamer now for me to associate anything else with Devil May Cry. Doesn't mean I won't give the game a chance, I actually enjoyed the demo.
They finally had a fantastic design with Dante for the last one. Hot one at that.

Then they replace him with a cracked out punk. At least Vergil still resembles his former self.

His picture is still there, so thankfully not.
That's a glitch(If it disappears), has nothing to do with Perm or not.

leadbelly

Banned
His picture is still there, so thankfully not.

I'm not sure if that really means he isn't permanently banned though. I've heard that before on these forums, but I remember asking if it was true and 'smokeydave' (as well as other people) said it wasn't.

Oh no:(

I don't get it, he followed up with an explanation. I don't think he should be banned given that he did explain what he meant.

Yeah he did. RHJ doesn't always explain himself well enough I think. There have been a few occasions where I have had to ask him exactly what he meant. He needs to be more clear, especially when saying something like that.

I'm not sure if that really means he isn't permanently banned though. I've heard that before on these forums, but I remember asking if it was true and 'smokeydave' (as well as other people) said it wasn't.

Confirmed by several mods that it's a glitch in the matrix and nothing more.

zon

Oh no:(

I don't get it, he followed up with an explanation. I don't think he should be banned given that he did explain what he meant.

It still came out as "lol child rape" as a first impression. After that it just sounds like your backpedaling when you try to explain yourself.

Top Bottom