• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-Gaf Community |OT2| Sponsored by Leadbelly the Impaler

zon

I don't have a pic with me and any of our dogs, but this is me. I figure after 6+ years I might be ok with showing myself here. :p

jag_rd_trja92d2x.jpg

This was taken earlier this year, the only thing different would be my facial hair. I have a goatee now.

Finally I have some freedom from all this work. All this holiday rush is getting to me. I got cussed out for being in the wrong place at the wrong time yesterday. Jesus these people. Anyways. How are the plans going for RP activities? And of course.....did I miss anything good?

So I am freaking the fuck out because my best friend was going to come up to Manchester today for my work Christmas party but my phone died while I was on the way there so I had no idea when she was going to arrive and I spent ages looking around the train station and couldn't find her and now I've got home and started charging my phone and I don't have any texts or missed calls and she isn't answering her phone.

Fuck fuck fuck. I really hope she just stayed in Southampton because she didn't think she'd make it in time because I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do if anything's happened.

UPDATE: EVERYTHING IS FINE. THANK FUCKING CHRIST.

AcridMeat

Banned
Hugged every kid as they were leaving class today. What a fucking terrible day for the human race.
Too true. :/ On top of all the international and national tragedy I found out someone was shot at a bus depot in broad daylight 10 minutes from here today as well.

Pet week!

YOU MUST APPEAR WITH YOUR PET.
IF YOU HAVE NO PET YOU MUST SECURE ONE.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO SECURE A PET YOU MUST OBTAIN ONE TEMPORARILY FROM AN ACQUAINTANCE.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO OBTAIN A PLACEHOLDER PET FROM AN ACQUAINTANCE YOU MUST SECURE A PET ROCK.

I can't even find a decent pet rock :(

.la1n

HUUUUUGE thanks to Natalie for the wonderful secret Santa goodies! I shall enjoy gaining a few pounds. Made me smile, the wrapping was a nice touch ;)

uKqhI.jpg

.la1n

Sent my secret santa package out today. One of the items took a minute to track down, worth it though.

I finally got mine out too, just keeping my fingers crossed it does not arrive after December 25th :( Either way sorry Secret Santa it's on it's way as fast as Santa can go :)

Pet week!

IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO SECURE A PET YOU MUST OBTAIN ONE TEMPORARILY FROM AN ACQUAINTANCE.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO OBTAIN A PLACEHOLDER PET FROM AN ACQUAINTANCE YOU MUST SECURE A PET ROCK.
aww man, my dog just got a really dumb hair cut. He went from adorable rag dog to poodle-with-basically-no-hair.

Looking at the kids at work today....how the fuck could someone gun kids down like that? This is just unbelievable. What the fuck?

:(
I was teaching a class of first graders about Japan on wednesday. They were all so bubbly and smart. I can't believe it.

dralla

No I'm older than I look. It's not necessarily the age thing that bothers me, I just think about things though, like where I am in life and what I've done, basically I think about things I don't wanna think about and it gets me upset. I've still got a lot of issues I need to work out :( maybe one day!

I'm
. Someone thought I was 20 hah, yea, I wish!

zon

No I'm older than I look. It's not necessarily the age thing that bothers me, I just think about things though, like where I am in life and what I've done, basically I think about things I don't wanna think about and it gets me upset. I've still got a lot of issues I need to work out :( maybe one day!

I'm
. Someone thought I was 20 hah, yea, I wish!

I'm 27 too. It's not so bad. Some of us has a harder time to figure out what we want to do with our life and how to get there.

I wonder, did any of you think I was 27 when you saw my pic?
I still get carded when I want to buy beer/whisky.

I'm 27 too. It's not so bad. Some of us has a harder time to figure out what we want to do with our life and how to get there.

I wonder, did any of you think I was 27 when you saw my pic?
I still get carded when I want to buy beer/whisky.

You look younger, but not thaaaat young

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Pet week!

I shall be getting a Pet Rock then.

Now to decide on our matching hairstyles.

EVOL 100%

hi geezers

What's the point of being young when you're not really able to make the most out of it due to circumstances though

edit:

Did you try nicotine chews?

Oh, sorry, missed this. I assume you're recommending nicotine chews as a way of helping in quitting?

I starting smoking again wasn't really due to addiction. I was never really addicted since I practiced extreme moderation when it came to smoking. Quitting was actually damn easy, but as life was being an asshole lately I needed a quick way to keep stress in check. So that's why I started again.

dralla

finally got around to playing Walking Dead, half way through EP3 (and I guess the series), gawd damn, so good.
Opening to EP2, Kenny killing Larry, Lilly shooting Carley, Kat killing herself
fuuuuuuuuck. I'm sure that stuff can go down differently depending on the choices.

It's so hot I can't sleep. So SO hot. AND it's cooled down because it's night. Who thought building a city in this heat was a good idea? At least I'm up while you are!

On the plus side I can tell you about the Christmas dnd I played! It was funtimes! The main villains were very funzo inspired. We wore santa hats, and i even pulled out my hideous pair of flashing raindeer earrings (they were a joke gift from my mother!). My roles were awful all game but we still had fun. If boyfriend gives me the photos off his phone i might upload them.

jasonng

finally got around to playing Walking Dead, half way through EP3 (and I guess the series), gawd damn, so good.
Opening to EP2, Kenny killing Larry, Lilly shooting Carley, Kat killing herself
fuuuuuuuuck. I'm sure that stuff can go down differently depending on the choices.

I said it in the Walking Dead spoilers thread but I almost wish I never played the game. Not because it's bad, far from it, but because I noticed that I made more emotional choices than logical. Now I know I won't survive the zombie apocalypse.

Chuckie

The Walking Dead game was awesome! I actually got a bit emotional with that game a couple of times.

Speaking of TWD... I just finished Compendium 1. So good!

Top Bottom