• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-Gaf Community |OT2| Sponsored by Leadbelly the Impaler

Acid08

Banned
For a moment there I was excited because I thought it was about the Nissan Leaf, but then I realized: videogames.

On the way back from dropping off someone at LAX, I say three GTR's, 2 Ferrari's, 3 Tesla Model S, and a 911 GT3. I love LA .
I saw a GT3 RS the other day, was pretty cool.

Have seen a couple Tesla Model S's recently too, beautiful cars.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Just got a 3ds. Will be getting animal crossing in the next week or so. Add me pretty please :) 4141 2678 9759

I feel like I should get drunk less.

I'm just so happy to be back in Brighton :3

Side note: Game Grumps is way better with Danny. Srsly. Jon has given me many hilarious moments, but I can actually watch all of Danny's episodes without getting bored.

Acid08

Banned
I feel like I should get drunk less.

I'm just so happy to be back in Brighton :3

Side note: Game Grumps is way better with Danny. Srsly. Jon has given me many hilarious moments, but I can actually watch all of Danny's episodes without getting bored.
Not drinking is pretty cool. Helps clear the brain a bit.

Amir0x

Banned
Well you know how those RPGs like their evil churches and all.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a church or a dark lord, no matter what society says.

Someone who likes The Secret of Kells can't possibly be a dark lord, but I wasn't consulted.

"Amir0x is a group of churches" to start appearing in YouTube comments.

haha... I just randomly went into this topic when someone referenced a particular pic in another thread, and then I stumbled onto that and I'm like "when did this get decided, I'm not even technically part of RealGAF I don't think" lol

And given my stance on religion I was just like "@_o". Made me smile :)

Anyway, carry on you guys. GAF is apparently far hotter than I thought. Especially Opiate. Mmm, Opiate.

Davedough

haha... I just randomly went into this topic when someone referenced a particular pic in another thread, and then I stumbled onto that and I'm like "when did this get decided, I'm not even technically part of RealGAF I don't think" lol

Anyway, carry on you guys. GAF is apparently far hotter than I thought. Especially Opiate. Mmm, Opiate.

A long time ago in a land far far away, the fine denizens of RealGaf decided to being writing an RPG story. RPGRPG or Real Pic Gaf Role Playing Game featured a slew of the finest warriors, mages and scholars this thread could muster, but we lacked one thing.... enemies. While EviLore is the obvious end boss, we needed a sub-boss, and you were graced with that honor.

There are annals of this adventure somewhere on the Interwebs as it stalled around Chapter 3.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
A long time ago in a land far far away, the fine denizens of RealGaf decided to being writing an RPG story. RPGRPG or Real Pic Gaf Role Playing Game featured a slew of the finest warriors, mages and scholars this thread could muster, but we lacked one thing.... enemies. While EviLore is the obvious end boss, we needed a sub-boss, and you were graced with that honor.

There are annals of this adventure somewhere on the Interwebs as it stalled around Chapter 3.
yah, my fault for running out of steam. But certainly we can all imagine the multiphase battle that we would have to endure to take him down

.la1n

I have been out of the loop for a while. My bad. I've spent more time the past month in an airplane than I have on land I think. I'm not even sure what time zone I belong in anymore.

I really would love to join in on the Animal Crossing fun but SMT IV comes out soon and It will probably consume all my time.

Everyone knows Dave is out hottest member.

Pau

I have been out of the loop for a while. My bad. I've spent more time the past month in an airplane than I have on land I think. I'm not even sure what time zone I belong in anymore.

I really would love to join in on the Animal Crossing fun but SMT IV comes out soon and It will probably consume all my time.

Everyone knows Dave is out hottest member.
Why so much traveling? And Lissar sold me on SMT IV! It shall be my first. But before that I have to beat Oracle of Seasons which is super fun so far!

And no offense to Dave, but my vote goes out to Karkadork. :3

.la1n

Why so much traveling? And Lissar sold me on SMT IV! It shall be my first. But before that I have to beat Oracle of Seasons which is super fun so far!

SMT IV looks to be a great jumping in point with the save everywhere, also from reviews I think it eases you into the combat. That tends to be the breaking point for most, the battles can be very unforgiving but I have no doubt you will enjoy it. Traveling for work related stuff, just got home today from being in New Hampshire, Philadelphia and Washington DC.

Acid08

Banned

Yeah Seasons has been really fun. Going to play Ages too?

TRUTHFACT: OoA's
Switch-hook
and OoS's
Magnet gloves
are the best Zelda items ever. Play Zelda.

But before that I have to beat Oracle of Seasons which is super fun so far!

Yeah Seasons has been really fun.

RZeimYA.png

*feels vindicated*

Davedough

SMT IV looks to be a great jumping in point with the save everywhere, also from reviews I think it eases you into the combat. That tends to be the breaking point for most, the battles can be very unforgiving but I have no doubt you will enjoy it. Traveling for work related stuff, just got home today from being in New Hampshire, Philadelphia and Washington DC.

You do remember that I'm in DC, right?

Apparently not hot enough.

Sadetar

So you're gonna leave your webcam on while you sleep? A 24/7 Sadetar cam?
I have once accidentally fell asleep while on tinychat and I sleep so well that I don't even wake up to that many things so people chatting and laughing didn't really bother me at all. Luckily my phone's alarm is one of those things that get me up so I woke up when my phone reminded me that my laundry was ready.

Hahahah. I think I can savely assume that a 24/7 cam of me would quite much end up to banning any reasonable room in tinychat. No joke.

And kitty, I vaguely remember you saying that you live under my bed... you don't really need the cam, you can just crawl out and come warm me a bit.

I have had so much wine and cheese tonight I am stoned-drunk and constipated. My eyes are crossing as I bang this post out on my iPhone.

Ducking eh one.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
So I'm sitting here at avcon having a nice time. Then I see a fedora. Hadn't been paying attention til now. Then I see another. And another. And then I realize I'm probably surrounded by "nice guys" ugh.

Also lots of people stink. Deodorant is not that expensive people!

Top Bottom