• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption - The Meet Up Thread

2uf6olh.jpg

Don't even think of posting these links outside of this forum.

Feel free to whore yourself out in here too. Posse up!

Mojojo

Teknoman said:
Dont forget to ask for a PSN chatroom invite.

I am new to the PSN system, how does this work exactly? is there a Neogaf PSN 'sock' account that we join so we dont need to add manually dozen of people?

Teknoman

Mojojo said:
I am new to the PSN system, how does this work exactly? is there a Neogaf PSN 'sock' account that we join so we dont need to add manually dozen of people?

Unfortunately no. One person invites to a chatroom (can only invite friends), and then from there, people can organize games. I forget how many members a chatroom can hold.

Aurarian

I tried signing up for 360, but the document doesn't seem to have me there. Anyways, I'm up for anything. Need to play with more Gaffers.

I would like to get the [Wild Bunch] title (posse of 2 or more has to get to $5k bounty), add me - EEL O BRIAN on XBL if interested. Also need people I can call on to cram fistfuls of justice into the anuses of online griefers (it's my new Free Roam hobby :lol ). Also have some ideas for impromptu Posse games in FR.

Top Bottom