• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

3-2-3-4 4-2-3 And. *clickclickclickclick*

GEFU2DB.gif

dani_dc

They were so drunk by the beginning of Part 2.

That ending was great, I'll subscribe the hope of them actually having sent out copies to random people.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
As a reminder, Mike started the discussion on this movie attempting to break Jack by repeatedly talking about 9/11.

I'm guessing sober and he parted ways well before cameras were rolling.

Time to catch up on PRL streams. How was the pictionary/mspaint one? Jack seemingly screwed up the broadcast on twitch and now it's all broken up into a lot of parts which will make my normal watching of the streams a real chore (I batch download them, convert, and use VLC to play them at 1.33 speed). Who was on that one, and was anything interesting said?

No, within the context of HitB, Jay was dating a ghost who occasionally worked at the VCR repair store. They first met during the Paranormal Actovity review.

Fuck, now I feel stupid.

I watched some earlier HiTB, and Jay used to be a bit chunkier.

Also, What's Your Number review is so entertaining just because of how pissed off Gillian gets.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I just got 13 duplicate emails from RLM's paetron. Weird.

That was fantastic! I don't mind that there haven't been any plinkett reviews lately because HiTB and BotW are both great.

I feel like most people get frustrated with the lack of plinkett reviews, one day sit down to see what the hell they're doing besides plinkett reviews and become hooked on hitb/botw heck I'd be okay without another plinkett review at this point.

Fox318

I feel like most people get frustrated with the lack of plinkett reviews, one day sit down to see what the hell they're doing besides plinkett reviews and become hooked on hitb/botw heck I'd be okay without another plinkett review at this point.

Go rewatch the plinket reviews.

You will want more.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
BOTW is the only content I find enjoyable that RLM puts out other than the Plinkett reviews. The only Half In The Bag I enjoyed was Jack and Jill. And WOTW is the worst. In fact, I think WOTW should be ON the WOTW
mikest0smn.gif

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
BOTW is the only content I find enjoyable that RLM puts out other than the Plinkett reviews. The only Half In The Bag I enjoyed was Jack and Jill. And WOTW is the worst. In fact, I think WOTW should be ON the WOTW
mikest0smn.gif
I think you should be on WOTW.

i70N1vYJKB8oF.gif

Edit: ^ Holy shit. We both found the same GIF.

Therefore, alternate GIF reply...

9104790822_2f892fae8a_o.gif

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
This last WotW was a bit of a dud, compared to others, but still enjoyable. This last one just didn't have the goldmine video to work with. The last few WotW had some amazing material to work with.

Last one had the Jason Bateman video. One before that had Tales for Genesis Space and S.O.S. Before that there was Shouji.

Top Bottom