• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

The schedule for Thursday's Stream-a-thon has been posted!
http://redlettermedia.com/4th-annual-stream-a-thon-schedule/
The 4th Annual RLM Stream-a-Thon will be on New Year’s Day, January 1st 2015, starting at 12:00 noon US Central Time. There’s always the possibility that some things will change, but the tentative schedule is listed below. Out of the three scheduled obscure feature films, two of them were shot in rural Wisconsin!

This year, the stream will be happening at .

12:00 – RLM Shorts (Rich Evans Anthology, The Cleaning Lady)
12:30 – Feature Film #1 (Blood Shack)
1:30 – Extended Best of the Worst Screening (The Dance of Birth)
2:25 – Feature Film #2 (Twister's Revenge)
4:00 – RLM Shorts and Outtakes (The Great Space Jam, Outtakes, Behind-the-scenes)
4:30 – Mystery Wheel of the Worst video (The Instant Adoring Boyfriend)
5:00 – RLM Shorts (Pork Pork in Space)
5:20 – Feeding Frenzy (EXTENDED CUT…includes outtakes and deleted material) Feature Film #3 (Blood Beat)
7:00 – RLM Outtakes (Blood Farts, Patreon video, BotW: How Do I Know if I'm Really in Love?, BotW: Osteoperosis Dance)
7:15 – Mystery Wheel of the Worst video (Dunkin' Donuts training video)
7:20 – RLM Shorts Feeding Frenzy Extended Cut
7:30 – Feature Film #3 (Blood Beat) Feeding Frenzy Extended Cut
9:00 – Extended Best of the Worst Screening (Family Guide to the Internet)
9:45 – RLM Shorts (Recipe for Disaster: A Monkey Man Tale)
10:00 – Mystery Wheel of the Worst video (S O S)
10:30 – ??????? (Smash TV - Memorex)

Nurse your New Year’s hangover with crappy VHS tapes and crappy RLM short films!

Jay was on a Pre-Rec stream and he 'teased' one of the films they were screening.
No give-away but I'll spoiler it to be safe

Early 80's slasher movie
Jay is 99.9% sure no one who would watch the stream has ever seen it.
It's fucking terrible
It gets so surreal, Jay can't decide if it was intentional or filmed by a crazy person
'It's like if Dom Dollor (Galaxy Invader) made a slasher movie in the style of David Lynch
Jay really wants to remake this movie already but admitted he never will lol

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Jay was on a Pre-Rec stream and he 'teased' one of the films they were screening.
No give-away but I'll spoiler it to be safe

Early 80's slasher movie
Jay is 99.9% sure no one who would watch the stream has ever seen it.
It's fucking terrible
It gets so surreal, Jay can't decide if it was intentional or filmed by a crazy person
'It's like if Dom Dollor (Galaxy Invader) made a slasher movie in the style of David Lynch
Jay really wants to remake this movie already but admitted he never will lol

He was so excited about this movie. You could hear it in his voice, he was talking about how he had spent 3 days editing the Christmas BOTW but then talking about this movie he got a huge rush of energy and sounded as happy as I've heard him. I can't wait.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I'm a dumbass. I was sitting here watching old RLM videos in a haze forgetting all about the stream.

I'm starting to reconsider my stance on starting out the year hungover.

inky

I gotta say... I was really entertained by Blood Beat. Other than the awful visual and sound effects which made it look cheesier than it should've been, I thought it had some very interesting things. Some of the editing was brilliant, and it had some creative lightning and shots.

Definitely want to watch it again.

Sanjuro

Jack's finally gonna play Arkham Asylum tonight.

XBzrWs3.gif

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Finally catching up on the Mario Kart 8 stream. I love these guys. I don't know why but I can listen to Jack and Rich all day long. Same with Jay and Mike.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I feel bad for anyone not watching the stream tonight. Rich did a live rendition of "What what what" and "Ow my groin", the Plinkett Christmas songs. And it was wonderful.

ckohler

I just rewatched the latest Wheel of the Worst. I really hope they can have Freddie Williams back again in the future. Not only was he very funny, his illustrations were hilarious:

Ndp8X7K.jpg

s2WqnMQ.jpg

hsxgG7y.jpg

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Can't wait for the Howard The Duck Reboot. Gonna be sweet.

F*uck you it's year doesn't make any sense though. The saying wasn't "F*uck you it's month". What a bunch of hacks.

inm8num2

Oh god that ending killed me.

Poor Mike - you can see him dying a little bit every time he talks about reboots/remakes/sequels.

If someone is ever in the chat for a PreRec stream, please ask Rich the following: "Rich, has there ever been something so stupid that Jay and/or Mike asked you to do that you said no to? If yes, how self-depraving was it?"

markot

Banned
If someone is ever in the chat for a PreRec stream, please ask Rich the following: "Rich, has there ever been something so stupid that Jay and/or Mike asked you to do that you said no to? If yes, how self-depraving was it?"

They asked him that last time I think.

He said there was a reason he was wearing a mask for the star wars droid thing.

Shy

jack tweeted.
"Streaming tonight. Around 7:00pmCST We're going to play some Necrodancer and other games that make us feel happy."

sound like it'll be a group stream tonight. which will be cool, haven't had one of those for a wee a bit.

Top Bottom