• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Watching them play CoD was the most hilarious thing ever, because you could tell they were dying instead. The fact that someone named "Please stop playing this" subscribed to the channel was awesome.

Just saw this custom figure that someone made:
896eFHa.jpg

I wanna buy this.

E the Shaggy

I have yet to see Boyhood, mostly because of RLM's review of it mostly, is it as bad as they say? I can see critics and people being swept up in the mere fact that it's such an accomplishment to film a boy growing up in real time, and then not really looking at the actual content itself.

I have yet to see Boyhood, mostly because of RLM's review of it mostly, is it as bad as they say? I can see critics and people being swept up in the mere fact that it's such an accomplishment to film a boy growing up in real time, and then not really looking at the actual content itself.

RLM applauded the concept...and that's about it.

Myggen

A lot of people love it, so go see it if you're interested in it. I mostly agree with RLM: I thought it was a pretty poorly-written movie that was mediocre overall, and I'm absolutely baffled by the universal acclaim it has gotten (it must be one of the best reviewed movies of all time now, right?).

Aiii

So not worth it
A lot of people love it, so go see it if you're interested in it. I mostly agree with RLM: I thought it was a pretty poorly-written movie that was mediocre overall, and I'm absolutely baffled by the universal acclaim it has gotten (it must be one of the best reviewed movies of all time now, right?).

6 Oscar Nominations, one for best original screenplay...

Peru

It's great and I thought their arguments were poor, usually they're pretty good at talking about things whether I agree or not. No big deal but yeah, I think they're way off and the three hours the movie took felt like one.

Vanpastel

I'm having a lot of trouble watching last night's stream on twitch, only the video titled "Spelunky - Then Necrodancer" works and it stops about an hour in, anyone else having this issue?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I'm having a lot of trouble watching last night's stream on twitch, only the video titled "Spelunky - Then Necrodancer" works and it stops about an hour in, anyone else having this issue?

The stream was awful last night and kept dropping. Probably has something to do with that.

I was bored shitless and didn't enjoy it at all aside from a technical aspect. I wasn't entertained but I liked the behind the scenes stuff that surrounded the film.

Definitely a love/hate movie so give it a shot and see how you go with it.

Shy

*looks at subscriptions* ohh look a new vlog, maybe this one is legit.
*clicks on vid* ......... FUCK YOU BAUMAN, YOU HACK FRAUD.

wonder what the payoff is going to be. ?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What the hell is the movie they watched with the guy on the wheelchair getting shot and the main bad guy falling and getting impaled by the big statue? It's not Samurai Cop. that's what I originally thought it was.

When are these fucking hack frauds gonna put out a new episode of Best/Wheel of the Worst? It's been 4 weeks now since the Star Wars special and even longer since HitB.

Shy

When are these fucking hack frauds gonna put out a new episode of Best/Wheel of the Worst? It's been 4 weeks now since the Star Wars special and even longer since HitB.
apprently they're working on stuff, that's why jay wasn't on the Wednesday stream, according to jack.

Cheerilee

I thought the Plinked reviews have always been Mike in that he shoots and edits them all on his own, and there aren't joint edits or writing by anyone else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVywnfSZXdo

I'm sure Mike is the boss of Plinkett reviews, but he's got Jay and Jessi on set, and Jay even yells "Action!" to Mike while Mike's playing Plinkett.

If Mike needs a hand with anything, I'm sure everyone is willing to help out. So it's not completely unreasonable to hope that the reason RLM is quiet because they're all hard at work on a Plinkett review.

Grinchy

Banned
My cynical nature leads me to believe that Plinkett reviews are too much work and they know that a new one can't live up to the hype that has built up over the idea of a new one. Making BOTW/HiTB is "easier" and more lucrative. The only reason to do another Plinkett review would just be out of pure passion.

Top Bottom